#47

heyy readers,

.

.

.

Let's start..

It is evening time everyone were excited for this round as it is dancing round there outfits were also ready and stage was setup for the semi finalists and it was settled in garden with some more chairs in front of main gate and just then bb announced that in this round the finalists will be decided by live audience and there votings...

Everyone were hooting then the audience arrived and contestants were allowed outside so they were in house blinds are off

Bb: sabhi log tayyar rahe..

They then came in garden area leaving sana rashmi shefali.b and madhurima..

As they were semi finalists they will arrive when there name will be called housemates were very happy seeing new faces just then jay bhanushali came in house with bang bb announced him being tonight's host then he did some leg pulling of housemates...

Jay: ahha sab bade acche lag rahe ho.. yaar bada vorung lag rha h mahira where is your masla... Shefali say aaaasimm.. and siidd your pushing and aggression esa lag hi nhi rha m bigg boss mein aaya hu... itne acche kese ho gye bee tum sab...

Sid: bhaaiii akelee aana fir btayenge hum sab kese hh...

Everyone hooted hearing his one liner,,,

Then hay announced

Jay: saari bakwas ab baad mein karenge let's call our first semi finalist who will perform..

Put your hands together for Shefali bagga,,

Shefali arrived looking pretty in this..

And then she did her dance on the song

dola re dola re...

she danced amzing taking the breath of everyone today she is looking very much more pretty to asim ...

jay came on the stage and asked the audience that what they want give score to her..

audience gave 5.5 points to her

shefali: thankyou... thats much more then i thought.. as me being journalisst can't dance soo a big thankyouu...

then jay see her of and came on stage calling other contestant...

on the other hand sid was thinking that how his baby be looking...

then came rashmi on stage with her over confidence.. sid made face seeing her overly herself,,

she was wearing this,,