pyaar bhare lamhe aur saazishein 😈🙂

Heyy readers...
.
.

........

Everyone were preparing for weekend ka waar as they have some questions to ask and some wants good reactions from salman...

And here our sidnaaz were in luggage area sana was taking her jewellery out and sid was holding his shoes and socks upside down..

Sana who was noticing him doing this as she know that he is looking at her only with his "tedhi nazare" which is making her blushed...

She coughed deliberately to gather his attention..which she got and he smirks seeing her neckline..

Sana saw his gaze is fixed down her face she suspiciously sees there and couldn't find anything then she looked in the mirror making her eyes widened... She then remembered morning incident and she is roaming like this how could she not see this...

Sana: what did you doooo.....

She whisper yelled on him which he shrugged...

Sana: ufff this man... Like seriously...

She said shaking her head then she turned around and sid came near and starts nuzzling his nose near her back neck making her breath hitch just when he was about to turn her mahira entered and gasped seeing them this much close she without making any noise leaves them and informs paras about this and right then paras brew up an plan to let down sana infront of sid..

Here sidnaaz were busy romancing when sid was not leaving sana she pushed him and goes inside the bathroom to get ready her sid also got ready and sat in living  area where paras started talking to him making him busy in his talks and joins mahira too sid who don't know any thing about their plotting he got engrossed...

Here sana came in living area wearing this.

and she sees that sid is talking to paras and mahira is also there and he is sitting between them she thought to excuse mahira..

Sana: mahira tum paras ke paas beth jao mujhe yaha bethna h...

She said politely and mahira ignored her...

Sana: mahira uth ja....

She was cut off by paras...

Paras: arey teri problem kya h tu beth jaa na khi jagah dekh kr hume baato me disturb mat kr..

He said harshly making sana angry..

Sana: mai yahi bethungi sidharth ke paas

Saying she pushed sid towards paras and sat between sid nd mahira... Making mahira screAm...

Paras started shouting on her covering mahira's reactions... (As if public is fool)

Sana ignored their drama and held sid's hand tightly showing that she is angry wid him...
.
.
.

After sometime tv started and salmaan came..

Sal: hello salam namaste.. To kaise h ap sabhi...

Everyone: acche h sir...

Sal: kesa raha yeh hafta ap sabka...

Everyone: acha...

Salman nodded sarcastically...

Sal: to.... Pehle to sana mujhe tumse kuch baatein krni h...

Sana: jii sir..

She thought "ab mene kya krdiya" ... "Kahin sid ko gaali di thi ussi liye to nhii" .... "Par mai unko gaali de skti hu ye mera birth right h huhh!"..

.
.
.
.

Precap:  aage aage dekho hota hai kya...

.
.

Thankiu guys for waiting for my story this much...

Author
💕💕