thirteen

Heyy my dear readers....
Sorry for delay i was busy becuz of festival and to reveal sana's past i wanted some alone time but can't able to get that so i had to make uh all waoting and yeah a big thankiuu for this much support love you alll

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Enjoy....
And ignore my mistakes....

.
.
.

The sight infront of them shook them.to the core...

There they saw sana lying curling herself into ball and crying murmuring..something like mjhe nhi rehna mjhe jana h m mar jaungi yaha which shook sid to the core...

Sid bend down and took her head in his lap and she saw that her lifeline is here she hugged him to her dear life as if her hold loose amd he'll vanish he signed to asim and arti that he'll handle and they move from there but arti don't wanna go but asim forcefully took her...

Sid: kya hua jaan ese kiu h tu...what is all this....(worried)

Sana hugged his chest more thightly letting out her miseries and crying the hell out....sid was continuously coaxing her and after 45 min she stopped crying...

Sid: are uh better now...(softly)

Sana: hmm...

Sid: ab btayegi kiu ro rhi thi tu....

Just then she was about to start arti came there....

As: sana tu ab thik h naa...esa kya hua jo tu ro itna ro rhi thi...

Sana: wo bass kuch bht bura hua tha past m jo usse dekh kr yaad aa gya or esa lga jese saare jakhm taaza ho gye...(sobbing lightly)

Sid: esa kya hua tha or kisse dekh kr hua h esa...(confusingly)

Sana: woo...ummm...hffffff.....

Sid: its ok agar tu....

He cut of by arti and asim..

Arti: bol naa sana..

Asim: haa bol na..

Sana: ye baat kareeban 2 saal pehle ki h jab m punjab m kaam shuru hi kiya tha and i was somwhat famous in my line singing and modelling and acting also like every director wanted me to be their heroine becuz they like my punjabi look but there was many old celebs jo pehle se punjab industry m kaam krte the unko bura lgne lga as why they are not getting offers of big projects and why me getting those projects they were getting jealous of me and my work ad there was one person who was really very pissed bcuz of my achievements soshe deliberately tried to defame me by saying that i..i am characterless and i umm...ditched her brother whom i hardly known...then one day i got invitation from a famous talk show and they randomly asked me which song i liked and which not so i answered in my style like acting them and this pinched her ego and then she said many thing to me my family on sm and said that i said many bad things to her mother but guys believe me mene kbhi nhi bola then phir meko kaam milna band ho meko meri har social media accounts pr worst comments aane lagi they even raised finger on my character and.....ev.en...mophed my pictures.....(started crying badly) then mene in sab ki wajah se khud apne flat m lock kr liye 1 week tk na kisi se mili na kisi se baat ki but my brother gave me his kasam so i had to open doors of my flat andet him in and i myself locked myself in my room after 3 days i got fainted as i had not had anything since 4 days then doctor told my brother that i m in depression thats why i m numband cant react to anything i was totally numb to react to my condition i didn't care about me then my bro took care of me but one day i heard my building people says that i m a curse to there society and i should die rather staying here listening them i once again locked my self and committed a sin which i m still regretting i tried to suicide i gulped whole bottle of sleeping pills and got fainted but my brother saved me again and slapped my hard i was hospitalised for more than 2 weeks and after that i promised my bro that i won't do anything wrong to myself later on i started becoming normal bcuz of my brother he taught me that i should not get affected due to these emotionless people on that day i vowed that i will start my career again and i did after sometime i got my 1 more lifeline which i cant tell uh he supported me without knowing anything and still is supporting me...thats it and that peron who tried to defame me was himanshi khurana she was behind my all miseries and she again came to take my whole happiness...(crying)

Listening her story sid was totally numb to react he thought she didn't tell me and i m getting to know all this on ntv infront of these unknown people am i not worth it or is she not take me like that and who is the other man whom she's calling her lifeline....

Asim was also numb and thought how can someone be this cruel just to satisfy thier ego they tried to harm the other one's dignity how cruel is this himanshi...

Arti was thinking that how a big liar this sana is i mean how can anyone accuse some one just cause she's from punjab ufff she is such a drama queen...

Sid got up and moved towards washroom area and seeing him sana also got up and followed him and arti moved towads thier bed after giving her warm hug asim also moved towads his bed...

In washroom area

Sid was standing infront of mirror thinking am i not worth to k ow her miseries..?? Does she not count me in her life..?? And who's her lifeline...???

Sana: sidharth ap uth kr kyu aa gye...

Sid: who's this lifeline of yours and shy didn't uh tell me about ur past before..dp you love someone else...bolo shehnaaz...

Hearing this sana was numb as how can he think that she will love anyone else being married to him from last 1 year she only love him...

Sana: sidharth apko kya lgta h apko kyu nhi btaya mene...

Sid: mujhe kya pta tum hi jaano kya pta tumhari ye jo past wali baat h ye bhi jhoot hi ho who knows...i was not there even i don't know whole story...so how can believe....(rudely beciz he was hurt and wanted to hurt her but he don't know that he broke her with his these words)

Sana: sidharth ap kisi ko samjh hi nhi skte h ap sirf accusations hi lga skte h....(yelled) ab mjhe koi safayi nhi deni and i don't think i need uh to make me believe cuz jaha trust nhi wajah koi relation nhi good ni8...

Saying she moved towards bed and covered herself crying her heart out....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

That's it for today..

What do you think guys will sidnaaz seperate...

.
.
Keep loving and keep waiting for next update....

Love you
Author❤