#49

Heyyy readerss...

.
.
Sooryy i was not well so couldn't update...

.
.

Let's start...

.
.

It was next morning when morning song played...

Everyone were grooving on it and saba was dancing in bathroom area sid was watching her sitting over bean bag shefali bagga was standing beside him looking at sana smiling...

When song stopped sana gave flying kiss through mirror to sid not showing anyone that she and sid are ok now...

Mahira was throwing tantrums for making breakfast and paras was covering for her making her proud over her as she has paras as support since asim was the captain of house mahira told him to give shehnaaz kitchen duty..

Mah: asim see I can't do this all alone please allot shehnaaz as my partner as she is free in breakfast time..

Asim: see mahira I know it is difficult but uh should also cooperated wid everyone as they also has 2 and 3 duties moreover shehnaaz has toilet duty so she can't...

Mahira:I don't care ok.. Uh are captain and uh have to give her that duty so she should to it otherwise I m not doing it either..

Mahira stood up and left to washroom area where sana was cleaning bathrooms seeing sana mahira got instigated and thought to get into fight wid her..

Mahira: ohh madam tum khud ko samajhti kya ho haa dekho you haven't cleaned it well we don't want to be unhealthy so do it again..

Said showing all over the bathroom... as sana doesn't want to make mudda of hers so started doing it again but since sid can't show his love or even frndshp he shut up...

Sid thought to help sana indirectly he then goes to vishal and started talking to him loudly showing as if he is fighting then rashmi thought to instigate sid more so she too came and hearing them everyone including sana and mahira came there since everyone were eager for footage they too started getting involve..

Sid: tere jaisi ke sath mjhe koi baat hi nhi karni jaa...

He said to rashmi showing how she behave I house but rashmi thought to do girl card and she started exaggerating the issue asking..

Rashmi: mere mtlbb...

She shouted..

Sid: esiiii esiiii...

Saying he started laughing sana was trying go towards him to stop him from going more high and lose his patience as she can see everyone are trying to poke him and vishal and asim were supporting rashmi since they didn't get sid's meaning of esii ladki...

(Guys personally I think that when sid didn't explained it wisely I too thought that he dod gone too overboard but when I heard his pov I was totally flat seeing his aura... And I think most of the people wanted to get sid involved fights and they too take footage showing their sides but sana and vikas were standing with him even when sana was hurt)

Everyone were surrounding sid and paras and shefali making sure that sana couldn't come to him... Sana then pushed asim and vishal and came ahead but stopped by shefali who was trying to push her away...

Sana held her arm tightly and pulled her aside and literally pushed her...

Sana: jatnii aaa meinn samjhii pangaa naa sochh ke laiii...

She then pointed her finger and moved towards sid and stopped him saying sweet notings..

She took him inside the wash area and tried to calm him down..

Sana: sshhh shaaanttt nooo apko apna patience nhi khonaa hh bebu they are poking uhh vo yahi change jo kr rhe ho ap... Or dekhnaa abhi or karogee..

Sid: nhiii kr rhaaa....

Hee said with gritting teeth still holding her waist tightly trying to calm himself...

Sana: take a deep breath.....

He took a deep breath few times and calmed himself just then he realised he was holding her very tightly making her hiss but she didn't complained making him hug her tightly with soo much love...

.
.

Precap: 🤯🤯🥴🧟🧟💥💥

That's it for now...

Vote
Comment
Follow...

Lots of love...