#26

Heyy guyss....

Hows uhh all...
Sorry i am late actually was not able to concentrate on writing cuz of headache still its paining but tried to write for my dear readers...

I m gonna add some gifs and mature content is also there ahead...

Pls read on your own risk...

🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫

Let's start....

Here in washroom sid came from behibd and started nuzzling in her neck she arched her head back on his chest giving him more space he started sucking and licking her neck giving love bites unknowingly his hand reached on her breast kneading them with his both hands... suddenly he turned her towards his front and smashed his lips on hers sucking the life out of her..

 suddenly he turned her towards his front and smashed his lips on hers sucking the life out of her

They were lost in each others lips and there tongue fighting for dominance his hand were inside her dress and roaming on her back

They were lost in each others lips and there tongue fighting for dominance his hand were inside her dress and roaming on her back...her habd were lost in his thick hair locks they were relishing the momemt he opened her dress and helped her to get off that and he himself get rid off of his shirt...they were still kissing there lips...

They broke their passionate kiss he than attacked her neck and she was lost in pleasure being given by her hubby....

He then came near her ear...

Sid: baby i wish we would have been at our home i would've devoured uhhh....uh know how much desperate i m...ummmmmm

Saying he sucked her earlobe and give harh bite...

sana: bebu...pls chalo naa...ummmm

Hw cut her by his soul searing kisss...

Sid: i m leaving uh for now come outside after setting ur makeup and clothes and hide ur hickey and mangalsutra too...uh know how much i told uh not to wear it here but...

He cut of by his pretty wife...

Sana: uh know na how much i m attached wid it i couldn't took it off like that only...

Sid: okk now come ha lets sleep uh r already tired...

they then goes to their bed and sleep cuddling each other...

It was then next early  morning sid woke up due to back pain and numb legs he move her from his emvrace and softly placed her on her side and cover her then he turn otherside and tried to sleep but couldn't cuz of extreme pain due to sudden moveme...

It was then next early  morning sid woke up due to back pain and numb legs he move her from his emvrace and softly placed her on her side and cover her then he turn otherside and tried to sleep but couldn't cuz of extreme pain due to sudden movements sana's sleep broke and she look at his side and sees him suffering then she asked

Sana: kya hua apko neend nhi aa rhi kya...kahi pain ho rha btao i ill massage it....(worried)

Sid: umm my back is paining alot...but don't worry i ill manage...uh sleep uh r tired...

Sana: no i ill give massage to uh i m going to bring oil to give massage ok..uh wait

She then bring the oil and help him to remove his tee till neck and pour some drops on his back and massages it with her fingers...he started to feel relaxing and slowly drifted to  deep slumber sana saw that he is slept so she started to mSsage his back thighs and feets then after 1 or 2 hours she felt that he won't wake till 10am so she slept for sometime...

In the morning during morning song 2 love birds were sleeping one due to soo much pain relief and other cuz of tiredness for waking in middle of early hours...

.
.

Then  sna woke up bcuz of loud voices coming from kitchen area...she took his bottle Nd fill it up and put it on his side table and then she goes to wash utensils to help arti...as she asked her to...during this sid wokeup and drank water Nd slowly got out of bed but feeling very weak still he moved towards living area and saw sana doing dishes of arti he got very angry and shouted at her...

Sid: tum akeli dikhti ho sab ki help can't anyone do their own duty...let her rest sometime...shehnaaz did uh had breakfast or not wese toh i know the answere still im asking...

Sana: umm...(nodding in no)

Sid he forcefully took her to garden area wid his and her bf..

He made her eat it and scolded her for neglecting her health she then told him to have his medicines...

.
.
.

.
.

.
.

Thats it for today

Sorry guys couldn't write...

Enjoy and pls vote comment and share Nd  pls don't report cuz of mature content...