#25

Heyyy readers....

Really sorry guys not to update regularly as i was busy in 1st of all my cce of college then sister's wedding then again cce's i was literally drawn into my busy schedule couldn't write anything at all....

Target

110 votes
25 comments

...........
.

.

Let's start...

It was next morning...

Song played...

Everyone start grooving on song dancing and enjoying the morning song...

Subah 9 bje...

Sana was taking sid's and her breakfast when she saw that there is only 3 roti's left and she thought why to make fuss she grabbed the bf and took in the bedroom area...

Sid: shehnaaz tum sirf ek roti kiu layi apne liye...(suspicious)

Sana: umm mera mann nhi tha khane ka but ap manoge nhi isiliye 1 roti le aayi but vo bhi apko hi finish krni hogi...

Sid: m kiu...

Sana: kiuki lunch tk kuch nhi milne wala or apko medicines ki wajah se apko bhuk jyada lgne lagi h...or mene notice kiya h ki ap sirf kam banne ke kaaran nhi mangte but now no bahana ok...

Sid: sana ye tumhari roti h chup chap tum kha lo smjhi tum or pehle hi sirf ek roti kha rhi ho ye bhi m hi le lunga to tum kya mjhe dekh kr hi reh logi...

Sana: m to apko khate dekh kr hi apna mann bhar skti hu..(she mumbled)

They then had there tea and bf with sana having half roti just to fulfil his need...

After sometime it was an announcement from bb to gather in living area...

Everyone were seated in living area...

Shefali jariwala read the chitthi from bb about today's task in which sana was the Princess and bhau and rashmi was her parents and contenders of getting married to her are sid and paras...

Paras smirked listening the task and sana being the main part he thought now he can make sana and mahira and his triangle to win the show...

Sana was happy that in this task she will get very much attention from her hubby dearest...and will torcher paras sooo muchhhh....

Sid was thinking how can uh chose this paras bb he will spread his charm on her...are uh serious she's my wife and she'll be only mine in task or everything...and i'll to khullam khulla romance with my moti...😁😁

They then got there dresses...

Sana's dress with similar jwellery...