53

heyy readerss...

.

.

.

sorry for being this late actually i was busy so couldn't update anything..

lets start...

sidnaaz were sitting in bathroom area and there was a announcement made by bigg boss to gather in living area...

bb: toh ab waqt hai iss hafte ke captaincy ke task ka toh iss karya  me in ap logo ko mars ki yatra par bheja jaa rha h... Iss marya me in ek scientist ki bhumika nibhayega or ek robot ki bhumika nibhayega..

Toh jodiyan iss prakar hogi......

Scientist: sidharth , robot: shehnaaz..

Scientist: paras , robot: mahira...

Scientist: rashmi , robot: asim....

Scientist: madhurima , robot: vishal...

Scientist: arti , robot: shefali bagga...

Aur  shefali jarivala iss task ki sanchalak hogi....

After the task is explained sid was sticking the name sticker of his in front machine and arti was discussing about what is the task about then sid told her it is about tumko banana h ki nhii... Arti then said that meko ye h ki kon nhi banna chahiye... Just then sana came and heard their talks and she threw the beaker and goes back to living area..

Sid: abey aee ...

Arti: isko kya hua... Ye ese kiu gayi she thought you want me to become the captain...

Sid: yrr nhhii...

Saying he goes inside and took sana out holding her hair from forehead playfully... And shows her the sticker and assured her that he want her to become the captain and no one was convincing her...

sid: sunegi ki thappad khayegi bol...

sana: jyada naa chant mat bano samjhe.. meko captain bana ke koi ehsaan nhi kr rhe ho.... huh..

saying she left to washroom 

sid: abbee aeeee kyaa ye attitude kiu dee rhii h baat kr rha hu na m,, 

sana (while going inside she turned and replied) ap baat nhi kr rhe the suna rhe the... 

saying she turned and left... sid too left making cute faces seeing his baby giving back to him..

the task started and sana was waiting for announcement

sana: arreee ghoshnaa krni h arreee...

sid: abbee bandar koi ghoshna nhi honii jaaaaaa...

at last he screamed she started the task but her performance was not good in first round...

in the end of the round vishal was free from the clutches.. i mean rope of madhurima.. (😂😂)

sid came towards sana and started scolding her which was cute.. vikas came and says..

vik: kya hua ye kar kiu nhi rhi h...

sid: ab karegii... aur  bht accha karegi..

sid explained to her how to do the task 

sid: koi ghoshnaa nhi hogii pagal aurat...

sana: mera fek dete bhi h...

sid: toh bachane bolo apni shefali se...

after that task again starts and this time sid frees sana..