twenty

Heyy readers...

My target has been completed thankiuu but still followers nhi badhe but its ok i know uh will do that also...
.

.

.

.

Let's start...

Sana moaned "aaahhhh ummmm"...

Sid is still rubbing her private part sensously then sana whispers..

Sana: ruk jaiye....koi dekh ya sun lega hume...

Sid: to fir m bathroom m jaa rha hu come there...

Sana: nhi sidharth koi dekh lega...(cautiously)

Sid became stubborn so sana eventually agreed first sana goes to washroom area after 5 min sid also goes and says in his mic to bb that for sometime don't focus in bathroom and don't show this outside....and bb has to agreed..

Then he enters in the last bathroom with sana and next she was pinned to the door of bathroom and sid started sucking nibbling and biting her neck and sana moaning and rubbing his hair and nape...then hastily he removed her top (guys she was wearing night suit) sana was getting concious about her body that she is not that pretty...

Sid got that sana is getting concious about herself..

Sid: baby uh r very much beautifull...uh don't need to get concious...uh r a piece of art which god has created for me only...i love uh not for ur body for ur heart and soul...

Sana's eyes got moist hearing his confession then after some time sid came towards her breast valley and kissed her nipples on the fabric of bra...he then removed her bra also and attack her boobies...and started sucking her nipple harshly giving hickies there...
.
.
Sana also removed his tee and starts giving feathery kisses on his upper body...then she comes towards his lips and pressed her lips on his...

The kiss was full of love it was passionate with a promise to be ith each other forever this kiss describes the undieing love of them...

After sometime they broke the kiss and sid startes sucking her breast valley they were very much in the moment...after sometime sana said lets go bebu wrna koi aa jayega...

He don't want to let her go but he has to so he one last time suck her boobs and pressed so many kisses on her nipples then help her wearing clothes and him self also...then they left to their bed and slept hugging each other...

.
.

Next morning

Song played..

Dil diya gallan...

.
.
Everyone woke up and saw sidnaaz cuddling and without covering...they were very much close...

Some were happy with their reconciliation and baaki were jealous seeing them...
.
.
Himanshi thinks that her plan is failed of ruining sidnaaz and ruin sana's career now she has to think something else same thoughts were of arti and shefali's
.
.

Sana woke up hearing commotion and sees sid is still sleeping as today is off so she lets him sleep and herself see what is happening...

Outside of bedroom rashmi shefali were fighting for atta...

Rashmi wanted that everyone should eat one roti and rest rice...

But shefali saying that 2 roti is must...as evryone doesn't eat rice...

Sana: what are uh fighting even...grow up yrr khane pr lad rhe ho..

Rash: see sana uh r a nice girl and i don't wanna fight wid uh but its my matter don't interfere....

Sana: rashmi i know its ur matter but 2 roti to banni jaruri h atleast for each person...

Rash: m pure week ka soch rhi hu...

Listening commotion sid came and heard about rotis..

Sid: but m rice nahi khata hu...so i want 2 rotis..

Rash: tum koi king nhi ho jo tumhe sbse alag priority mile..

After that fight for half hour...and sana said to asim and jay to take sid out she will sort this out...

They took sid out with so much difficulties...

Sana: sidharth ke liye roti ka chakkar h naa tum meri unko de dena ok m sirf rice kha lungi iss week...and i can manage..

Rash: soch lo tumhe fir roti nhi milegi...if uh will sacrifice ur roti for him..

Sana: mene soch liya h nd pla aage se roti pr fight mt krna its not good to fight for food...

Then after that its sorted and sana took sid's and her's morning tea in garden area and sit with him..

Sid: sort ho gya...

Sana: haa....apko 2 roti hi milegi...

Sid: vo maan gyi ....ya tunee..(suspicious)

Sana: arre nhi nhi mene jor de kr bola to maan gyi...

Sana(in mind) i know agar apko pta chala ki mene apni roti for a week sacrifice kiya h then uh will not have that and manage one 1 roti but i don't want that ap pehle se hi bimar ho or khana bhi acche se nhi khaoge to kese...nhi m ese nhi hone de skti thi...i can't see uh suffer...
.
.
.

Like this day come to an end...

And after dinner they retired to sleep after sidnaaz's good night kiss under the blanket...😘😘
.
.

That's it for now...

Take care guys...

Target
150 votes..
65 Comments
250 followers

Iss baar followers bhi complete kr dena guys...😖😖

Author❤