#44 ( fun )

Heyy readersss....

Guyss soo sorry i was not able update as i was binge watching drama and today it ended soo here i am with new updatee ....

Vote comment andd folllooww for moree new updatess and new interesting plots...

.
.

.
.
.
.

.
Let's start...

Sana: ab samjh aaya ye jo baar baar hum baat krne ki koshish krte the lekin kr nhi paate the vo kiss ki vajah se h... Ye shefali or paras mahira ka plan tha pehle hume alag krke fir hume todkr fir hume out krna chahte h ye log...

Sid: lekin inka ye game ab chlne nhi dunga m just becuz meri asim ke sath kuch prblm chal rhi h isliye mene inse baat krna shuru kiya but ab baat aukat se bahar ho rhi h...

Sana: ab hum bhi inko inhi ki language me samjhayege...

Sid: abbe nhi m koi inke plan ko support nhi kr rha smjhii m un logo ko acche se sab ke samne btaungaa m...

Sana: nhi ye log ese nhi sikhenge ki sacche pyar ko alag krna kitna galat hota or vo bhi sirf game ke liye m chahti hu ap inn sab ke samne mujhse fight krne ka drama kro hum inko inhi ke game mein phasayenge...

Then sid too agrees reluctantly as he can't say no to his baby his jaan who is asking with her all time puppy face

Sid: tu agar esa face bnayegi to m mana nhi kr skta meri jaan...

Sana: thankiuu bebu.. Ap trust kijiye we will just act as if we are still not in talking terms...

Sid nodded then asked her to go and change and then lets sit in garden area...

Sana stood up taking her night clothes and gave his too giving a peck on his forehead making him close his eyes in sukoon..

Later she came wearing this and sid was just go went gone seeing her in this cute pyjamas... In these clothes her milky white face is looking so cute and red...

 In these clothes her milky white face is looking so cute and red

Sid: myy babyy looking soo cute...

She blushed hearing his comment ☺☺ they then move to garden area and sat on blue sofa beside yellow sofa sana sat facing her back to sid and his both hands are hugging her

Sana: bebu...

Sid: hmm..

Sana: bebuuuuuu

She called him again lovingly and he smile hearing her this cute voice...

Sid: haa meri jaan...

Sana: i lovee uuuu...

Sid: hmm..

Sana glare him turning her head and made pout sid pecked her pout and peck her forehead too..

Sid: mere baby koo pampering chahiyee...

Sid nuzzles his nose in her hair smelling through her fragrance having satisfying smile..

Sana: ummm jaan nhiii...

Sid was sucking her neck very intensly making her moan in desire it was soo loving yet soo pleasurable... Sana turned to him and sat on his lap fully lost in his kisses which he was showering on his jaan with full intensity then he captured her lips and started sucking her lower lip with full of love and she too took his upper lip and gently sucking it...

They were totally lost in each other forgetting their surrounding when sana sensed someone is approaching she instantly left him and made a much better distance as if showing someone that they were glaring each other and were fighting..

Sana: samajhte kya ho apne ap ko haa... Jo chahoge jese chahoge wahi hoga ... Jiii nhiii

Sid:( getting in senses and stood up) haa meri marzi se hi hoga bolo kya karlogi ap...

Sana: apki galat fehmiii h mr shukla... I don't need anyone for support...

Sid then blew kiss to her in air and winked her as if telling that " tujhe nhi mujhe zarurat h teri" as his back was facing that person...

Sana widen her eyes seeing his open flirt even in this situation...

Sana: oohhh hello shehnaaz kisi ke kehne se nhi chaltii...

Sid: par ab chalna hoga agar meri frnd banna h to kiuki mere frnds ese nhi hote h.. Jo muh par kuch back side kuch...

Indirectly he was commenting on his so called frnds whom he started taking as frnds...

Then that person came forward as if trying to stop them from fighting.. But inside was very happy..

Shefali: pleasee baby ap chup ho jao ye to bacchi h kuch bhi kehti h usko abhi samajh nhiii h...

Sana: ohh ohh ap hogi bacchi i m very much mature not like uhh ... Huhh i badii mummy banne...

Shefali: sana mene to tum log ko shaant krane aayi thi tum mujhe hi wrong keh rhi hoo..

Sid was just enjoying his baby fighting with this jehar wali naagin 4...🦠🐍

Sana: we can stop ourselves tum beech me mat aao ok... Beech mein aakr haath dholo..

Shefali: mene esa kab kiyaa...

Sana: toh mene kahaa aao shefali jii hmari ladai rukwaoo... Beech mein aane bola jaye tab aao samjhiii...

Shefali: ohh sana ab bahut ho gya te..

She cut of by sid who left from there as he was tired of watching this naagin so he left to bed and sana tied to hide her chuckle but couldn't..

Shefali: jyada hasi aa rhi h tujhee...

Sana: haa aa to rhi h kiuu tum joker banogi mujhe hasane ke liye...

Saying she too left flipping her hair in attitude and after getting inside her bed she laughed with sid but they control their paughter voice and hi fied each other then they pretend to sleep in thier sides as shefali was coming seeing them and glaring sana with her naagin zeherili eyes...

.
.
.

Precap: 🔥🔥🔥😘😘😍😍🔞🔞❓❓🎄🎄

guess the next update from these emojis..

lots of love

author