Eighteen

Heyy readers...

Sorry for the delay....
M apni bua ke ghar gyi thi...to waha pr pura din apne bhaiya ke baccho ke sath khelne me nikal jata h to i can't write...

Solllyy...

.

.

.

.

Happy birthday to you #sidharthshukla lot's of love and may uh get success in every field and god Give uh all happiness of the world...

.
.
.
.

.

.

Let's start...
.
.
..

.

.

Sk: sana ab ro kr kya fayda h humne ya bigg boss ne to nhi bola tha apko kisi ke song pr comment krne khud se kiya na apne to fir....

He said that in fun way but to sana it sound like he is also misjudging her...so she again started crying and himanshi thinks that he is also supporting her so she joined her hand and  fake crying but sana's tears didn't go well with shukla ji he was very much angry right now bcuz pehle se hi she was hurt and now this...he was thinking why this is only happening with his wife and himself...

But he didn't know that colours wanted drama so they are doing anything to get the trp...in which sana is badly getting hurt...

Sk has gone leaving sana crying herself..asim and arti came towards her and consoled her...but sid was just lost in thinking about sk's words if he is saying truth then what sana said was lie but why will she lie...huffff (he shruggs his thoughts) like this wkw got over...after sometime...new contestants came..(guys i m adding one more contestant wid vishal) they were vishal and..
.
.
.
.

Jay...(jay knows about there wedding as sana and mahi are best frnds before sana's marriage so he treats her like his sis..)

Sana and sid were elated seeing jay in the house...and jay was also very much happy...

Vishal and jay did galat fehmi ka gubbara task (i will only show imp ones..)

Jay to hima: sana is not fake and she knows how to deal wid person like uhh..(he said it with anger but calmed himself)

Him: listen dear she is fake okay i know her very well...

Jay: oh u know her...wow amazing..thankiu itna bada raaz btane ke liye ki m sana ko nhi janta...oh god u r amazing mamm..(dramatic)

Himanshi was left speechless..

Jay to sid: bro she is true don't think otherwise..(hinting him that sana is right)

Sid got cleaned with his thoughts: yaa bro...

At last..

Jay to sana: sana uh r not weak and alone tu best h khud ko kbhi bhi low mt smjhna...and uh r amazing my baby sister...(saying he hug her and kissed on her temple)

Sana got emotional after getting the love of brother and family she was now very much high on emotions...

Sana: thnkiuu jijs..luvv uhh (she started sobbing on his chest..)

After sometime they had dinner and retired to sleep...

.
.
.

Next day was nominations day...

Song played..

Mere dil ka telephone

.
.
.
Sid was very much clear about his thoughts he was sure that Sana is not at fault she was right on her words....
.
Now he don't even have little bit of doubt which was eating him till the time when SK said that Sana had said bad about her song....
.
.
After getting fresh he moved towards Sana who is making breakfast for everyone and was little bit lost in her own thoughts he thinks to manaofy her so he made his way to her...

Sid: sana i wanna talk wid uh come..

But Sana ignored him and continuously doing her work but she noticed that he was looking pale and Lil bit tired and his breathing was little bit high then usual...so she asked..

Sana: ap ki tbiyat thik nhi lg rhi h pls checkup kra lijiye....
.
.
But he said that he wanna talk to her and he is alright it is just bcuz of excersice...

Sana: but mjhe baat nh...

She was cut of by sid who dragged her inside on of the bathroom...and pinned her to wall and said..

Sid: sorry...i m really very sorry...

Sana was shocked that sid apologised to her...who don't apologise to anyone...

Sana: kiu...(moist eyes) ab kiu maafi maang rhe h...uh didn't trust me naa then why...suddenly..

Sid: i trust uh shehnaaz uh don't know how much i missed talking cuddling wid uh...i know somewhere in my mind i had thought otherwise but never in my heart i doudted uh....

Sana: toh fir pehle ese haq ke sath kiu nhi lekar gye...huh!!

Sid: darta tha ki kahi tum or hurt naa ho jao...so tmhe thoda time dene ka soch abut jab kal tmhe rote hue dekha to m tut gya m tmhe rote hue kbhi nhi dekh skta uh r my strength tum meri takat or m meri hi takat ko tutne nhi de skta tha to aj mene maan liya tha ki aj tumse maafi maang kr hi rahunga...

Baby believe me...i trust uh...and..
.
.
I....

.

Love uh...meri jaan ho tum...❤❤😭😭..

She was shocked hearing his confession and saw he is crying mess...so she just hugged him and let him cry and herself cried her heat out in his embrace and was elated knowing that he also loved her...
.
.
.
.
.

That's it for now guys...

Will sana reciprocats his love..?? Will she say those magical words to him back and what will happen ahead..??

Janne ke liye keep waiting for next update....

Target : 110 votes
                 50 comments...
             .  250 followers
For next update...