eight

Heyyyy myyy lovely readers 🤩🤩

..
Read the author's note at the end 🙏🙏

..
...
Toh kese hai ap log...
Ache hi ho ishwar kre..

Lets get ahead to update...
_________
.
.
.
And ya ignore my mistakes 😁😁
..
...

..
Agli subah 8 pm..

Morning song played everyone got up and danced but our sidnaaz were still sleeping cuddling inside the quilt and sid snuggled more into her as if his life depend on it only...sana opens her eyes due to choas in house...and sees her big baby sleeping snuggling inside her breast valley her got heated thinking about this little encouter becuz it values most in sana's life...her big man sleeping cuddling her like 2 yr old kid does wid his mom...her chain of thoughts broke by sid who was smiling seeing her soo close to him....

Sid: what were uh thinking baby....(in kiddish tone)

Sana: umm..kuch..bhi..to..n..hii(fumbling)

Sid: acha kuch bhi nhi (saying he rubbes his nose in her breast valley and her breathe got hitched and shyly looks away not wanting him to tease her more....😚)

Sana: sidharth...umm...pls..k..oi...aa jaayega.....aahhhhhh..(he bite on her cleavage as soon as she completed)

Then sid hears that someone is coming so he move back from her and lied back on his side and sana controlling herself move out of the bed...then she immediately goes to washroom area and did her morning chores and took bath also
.
..as it is task today so she wore this..

And seeing her top that is has much better neck size she thought to wear her mangalsutra too as she wanted to feel her mangalsutra

She hide it carefully before anyone sees it and did her hair and it hide her mangalsutra fully now she is rest assured and happy too after 2 weeks she is wearing her mangalsutra she feels like someone is snatching her man when she has to open her ...

She hide it carefully before anyone sees it and did her hair and it hide her mangalsutra fully now she is rest assured and happy too after 2 weeks she is wearing her mangalsutra she feels like someone is snatching her man when she has to open her mangalsutra....she don't wanna ever open her mangalsutra...then suddenly arti came and asked..