#55

heyy lovely readers...

.

.

.

.

\.

let's start..

the living area was beautifully decorated..

(Ignore the man)

Kitchen area

everyone were just stuuned seeing the decorations and were thinking what is happening..

they were gossiping themselves...

sid was just looking for sana's reaction.. 

sana was shocked as she could get a rough idea what is going on.. her intution were telling her that sid has some plans..

she instantly looked towards sid but he was not anywhere to be found suddenly lights goes off with increasing gossips... sana was dumbfounded as she got it that he is doing something

sana thoughts" haaye baba ji ye bhi kya hi karne wale h btate bhi to nhi h.. bta dete to meko kam shock lagta.. haaye baba ji bacha lenaa.."

suddenly they can hear some voice and could guess that it is sid who was saying..

"Tumhare saare dukh apne seene se lagayenge..
Tum aao to sahi...
Tumhare aankho ke aansoo ko apni aankho se bahaenge..
Tum aao toh sahi...
Aur tumhe chai banana nahi aata toh kya hua
Subah subah chai banake tumhe pyaar se uthaenge..
Tum aao toh sahi..."

Sana was surprised seeing sid goes on knees and holding flowers infront of her...

Everyone were stunned some were smiling and some were being jealous and irritated and paras had his mouth and eyes wide open..

Rashmi: paras muh band kar le machar chala jayega...

He instantly closed his mouth being agitated

Sid then again said a shayari..

"Dil karta hai tujhe dekhta rahu..
Dil karta hai tu kahe mai sunta rahu..
Dil karta hai tere kadmo ke chaap par apne kadam rakh du..
Dil karta hai tera haath pakad kar puri duniya ghumi...
Dil karta hai tere saath pura jeevan bita du..
Bass dil karta hai tujhe hamesha ke liye apna bana lu.."

Sid: Sana I love you kyaa tu apni puri jindagi tere iss kullu ke saath bitayegii..

Janta hu ki umar me jyada bada huu but agar tujhe koi prblm nhi toh kya shaadi karegi mujhse..

Sana was crying while smiling and sat on her knees putting her hands on her mouth..

Sana said a bigg and loud yesss while nodding continuously...

Sid too was smiling seeing her

Everyone were shocked seeing sid proposing sana

Shefali j: sid tujhse kitni choti h vo pagal h kya... Log kya kahenge soch bachhi se shaadi karega tu..

Sid: I don't think you are my mom and not even my sister so please kindly keep your mouth shut..

Jariwala instantly shut her mouth...

Mahira: but sidharth ap sochiye toh shehnaaz ko hum bilkul nhi jante toh ap kese usse propose..

She was cut off by sid..

Sid: sorry hum... Who hum are you by any chance thinking yourself as my mom or sister so kindly do not think like that.. I know who is shehnaaz gill... You just know that she has me from now on... And she is my woman so do not try to hurt her..

Sid said hugging saba side ways who was just admiring her man...

Bb: sidharth jesa ap chahte h ye sab telecast nhi hoga.. ab aap sabhi so sakte hai subha raatri..

After that the jealous people left and baaki ke came to congratulate even asim too came and congratulated them..

Sana: bebu ye sab abhi aese kiu..

Sid: jaan it was needed to tell or I should say warn some people that you are mine only...

He said pulling her in for a kiss not caring for anyone...

Sana pushed him goes to their bed and sleeps covering herself from head to toe sid too came then hug her from behind without caring about the housemates and bb gave this pratah kaal hug to their audience making them jump in happiness

That's it for now...

As everyone were excited so i updated now only...

Enjoy...

Do vote and comments..

Lot's of love..

Author❤️❤️