twentyone

Heyy readers...

To kese hai ap sabhi...

Mera target comments ka pura nhi hua yrr try kro ki is baar pura ho jaye...

Target
160 votes
60  comments
275 followers

..

.
.
.
.
Let's start then...

Next morning song played
..
.

Bhaag Bhaag Bhaag
Aya Sher Aaya Sher
Bhaag Bhaag Bhaag
Aya Sher Aaya Sher
Bhaag Bhaag Bhaag
Aya Sher Aya Sher
Sachai Ki Ye Leher
Har Mauhalle Mein Kehar…

Everyone danced in garden area and sana in wash area...and sid was looking at her with full of love...

After the song finished...they all had breakfast without any fights and all...

Then in afternoon bb announced aj ka task...(guys meko task ka name nhi pta h yaar vo jo animal bane the arhaan vishal and all)

So the teams were...(this task was individual but there was 2 teams divided so i m saying that only..)

Sidharth                            paras
Sana                                    mahira
Asim                                      rashmi
Arti                                       dumbo
Jay                                         hemanchi
Vishal                                   bhau (vada pav)
Khesari                                  arhaan
Shefali

So the task was same as it happen in real but i change the thing is that vishal and asim and sid and paras and dumbo are contenders...but due big fight b/w paras and asim it got raddhh...(paras wanted this only cuz there were 3 contenders were made from them )
.
.

After the task sid and asim also fighted cuz sid says that he could have more vigilant ....

But asim was less interested in hisaccusations he was very much in his overconfidence and shefali's talks but little did asim knows that he is falling in the trap of shefali and one more person...but asim was least interested in shefali's master plan...and sid knew that he is getting along well wid Shefali...

Sid: ha ha mjhe pta h tjhe kisne sikhaya hai...asim open ur eyes and see the real motive of those people whom uh are getting along well...

Asim: oh plse haa i know which people i m being wid are very much on my side...uh see urself...sana ko respect to krta nhi h tu aaya bada mjhe lecture dene wala...just get away alrightt....
.
.

After that fight sana was tensed that what will happen of thier frndshp so she goes to asim and coax his anger and tells good moment's of them being toghether...asim also thinks and regrets his mistake cuz he has gone overboard and he took sid as his elder brother...sana coaxed sid's anger too and gives her kasam to reconcile wid asim...then after sometime...

Asim: i m sooryy bro mjhe tjhse ese baat nhi bolni chahiye thi sbke samne...i m really sorry...

Sid: its ok asim...

Asim: yrr...sana isne sorry nhi bolaaaa(asim whinned )

Sana and sid laughed on his acting...
Sana glares sid and gestures to say sorry..

Sid: acha acha ab ye muh mt sada sorry or ab mjhe jyda paka mt...

.
.

In the night after dinner sidnaaz were in bathroom area's balloon bed..

Sid: babyyy....(he whinned)

Sana: kya hhhhh.....kiu irritate kr rhe hoo ap....

Sid: sana yrr ek kiss hi to maangi hhh....plsss sirf one...

Sana reluctantly agreed and kissed him on his cheek and runs inside washroom followed by sid...

Sid locked the washroom door...and pinned sana on door and smashed his lips on hers sucking the life out of her...leaving no room sucked in her mouth and explores every hidden corner of her mouth...after realising that sana's breath became heavy so he broke the kiss and attack on her neck sucking nibbling bitting there gaining sexy moans from sana then he throws her kurti in bathroom after taking it out of her...and unhooked her bra by which her bossom came out and his eyes became dark seeing the seen infront and without wasting time he took her nipple in his mouth and sucked the life out of her breast....sana was just rubbing his hair deeply and just moaning mess...he then removed his clothes too leaving his trousers...and removed sana's leggings now she was only in undies...looking heavnly to him he groans in desire and grabbed her waist and pulls her in air and wraps her legs around his waist kissing her lips passionately poking his hardness on her core...she was shocked feeling his hardness and widens her eyes...

Sana: si..sidharth ....ummm ap abhi krna chahte..hai(feeling shy to say)

Sid: ummmm (he was just making erotic sound sucking her nipple)

Sana: sidharth yaha nhi naa...bebuu(came out as moan with sweet torture)

Sid start giving strokes on her core she was already wet for him and his hardness making it worst and now he started giving strokes...he was giving very strokes fastlyy...after sometime they releases themselves in their undies only....

After their little makeout he helps her wearing clothes and himself wears and says her that take bath and he is giving her clothes...

After that both frshen up and changes goes to sleep...

Sana was very much tired cuz of the hectic day and task...

.
.

After saying gud ni8 to eo they slept...

.

That's it for now

Guys thankiu thankiu...for completing my target of followers..

Mene first time itna mature content likha pls pls btana kahi kuch gadbad(mistake) to nhi kii i m adult but not matured in these thingss🤧🤧🤧😕😕my frnds talks some double meaning but m samjh hi nhi paati but after reading some mature fictions on wattpadd i gained this infoo (haaye sharm aa gyiii🤧🤧🤭🤭)

Lot's of love to alll....

Author❤