nine

Heyy myy lovely readers

Soo i m back wid my bang bang update...

Sorry for my words actually i was very disappointed seeing the votes pf my parts...

So i m continuing the story....

Buckle up urr seat belts....

_________

Same night...

In bathroom area...

Shehnaaz was inside the washroom from last 20 minutes now and here sid was getting restless that what is she doing in there is she crying again....he doesn't want to let her cry more...so he goes near the door of washroom and slowly askes...

Sid: baby r uh alright...what happend jaan open the door darling...(sweetly)

Sana(cracking voice): hmm...haa...khol...r.hi..hu...bss 2 min....huffff.....

Sid: no jaan open the door now...(sternly)

Then after 1 min or so she opened the door...

Sana came out wearing this..sid widen his eyes as if they will come out of the socket her eyes were puffy but still lpoking damn cute she was looking sooooo eatable in that satin night suit.....

Sana: umm sidharth chaliye...

Sid came out of his naughty thoughts for his own wife...

Sid: hmm shehnaaz ummm....r uh alright now...

Sana: hmm...

Then sid comes close to her and pushes her inside the washroom and locks it...and holds her from waist and pulls her towards himself...he strokes her lips wid one hand and held her waist with the other...

Sid: uh r soo looking effortlessly beautiful what r uh doing tooo meee.....i soo wanted to kiss uh senselesss...(says huskily)

Sana widens her eyes hear her hubby dearest...

Sana: ummm....ap...ye ky..aa i mean humm...uhhh...ky..aa...kr..rhe....

He cuts her off by his lips locking hers...he kiss her roghly at first then starts kissing her passionately and while ravishing her lips he slides his hand inside her tee from behind and wid other holds her nape behind her hair after sometime sana wraps her hands around his neck and deepens the kiss then he butes her lower lip and she also bites his upper lip as if taking revenge....he gets shock by her this move and holds her waist under her tee wod both hands and rubbs sensously then after 8 min they breaks the kiss...as if this kiss was some assurity or medicine for sana that now she feels more confident and positive about herself and totally forgets the comments by those dirtbags...sid sees that his beloved is blushing and looking at the floor as if her life depends on it...he then hears some one coming near the luggage area so he peeps out and finds no one so he mobes out and quickly moves near mirror and after 2 or 3 min sana also comes out after adjusting her clothes and hair...

Then after dinner they slept as they were very much tired and tomorrow is the wkw...

Next morning..

Song played...

Everyone wokeup and starts doing house chores as its weekend so evryone were just focusing on there duties no faltu drama from whatsapp group...

Sid was having his tea in garden area and waiting for shehnaaz to finish her duty and have her tea but she didn't came so he picks her tea and goes inside and sees that she is still washing utensils and she washed so many before also he goes near her and sees that these utensils were cleaned but still they put them in basin...

Sid: shehnaaz...ye kya kr rhi ho jab dekho gadha mazdurii and why r uh doing it alone where ur partner that what's her name....oh yaa arti...aaarrrtttiii (he shouts her name..)

And she came from bedroom looking chudeill...

As: yeahhh....sid apne bulaya..(sexily)

Sid: ye teri duty kiu kr rhi h akele...tu kya aram krne ko aayi h haaa....why is she doing alone...

Sana: rehne dijiye m kr lungi...

Sid: chup bilkul chup tum or kuch bologi nhi smjhi..and uh arti do ur rest of the duty she is not doing now come shehnaaz..

He holds her hand and took her outside in the garden area...

Sid: lo chup chap se yaha baitho and have ur tea warna headache hoga....

Sana thinks that how he knows that if she don't have her morning tea on time then she got headache...

Sid: aise kya dekh rhi ho piyo ..

Sana: umm haa ....huh!!

Sid: arre ab kya hua aise muh kiu bna rhi ho....

Sana: ap mjhse aise akdu ki tarah kiu baat kr rhe hoo....jao mene baat nhi na krni...

Sid facepalms himself and says..

Sid: accha baba sorry meri jaan piyo chalo...(softly)

Sana: hmmm (smiles)

There is 4 people who were feeling extremely jealous seeing her getting pampered...

..
..
..
..
..
..

That's it for today...

Today's target....85 votes 30 comments

Soo who are those people who's jeaolus of her getting attention...

Keep waiting till next update...

Love
Autor❤