#54

heyy readers...

.

.

.

.

let's start....

after the dance sid goes inside being shy to face everyone as they were unaware that everyone were watching them dance...

sana too was blushing and after that she too goes inside where sid was in the washroom and sana too came in luggage area sana was just remembering those moments of them when rashmi and asim and shefali j came to change themselves in night clothes...

sana therefore goes to bedroom area and goes to do some chores like filling bottles and taking her and sid's food etc..

sid who was in washroom could hear shefali j and mahira's talks with paras first he was not interested as he don't like to overhear or peeking but when he hear they were talking about sana and him his hearing ability increased with ten times..

paras: kese chipki hui thi ,,, besharam kahi kii...

mahira: haa sahi keh rhaa h...

shef j: sharm toh h hi nhi uss mee idiot si toh h... usko kya lagta h sid usko pasand krta... chance hi nhi h m sid ko acche se or pehle se janti hu...

paras: sahi keh rhi ho m bhi janta hu vo sirf time paas krne ke liye bhao deta h vrna vo khud usko pasand nhi krta...

mahira: hmm she is just time pass for him..

sid was getting very angry as he can't hear such words for his sana so he thought of something and comes outside ignoring them like walls... they were just too shocked to see sid there and therefore thought to clear themselves as they were just talking trash...

when paras and shefali was approaching him he left from there giving them a mocking smile goes unnoticed by those idiots..

.

.

when everyone were about to sleep sid thought of something and says something on his mike..

sid: .............mute..........

then sid goes in kitchen and started to do something...(i don't know sid se pucho hehehehe)

later sid instructed something to shefali b and rashmi which made them tease him in return..

sid: listen koi gadbad naa ho theek h...

later on bb announced to housemates that they have to stay in bedroom area and cannot sleep as something was happening there...

everyone were curious to know what is going on..

sana asked sid..

sana: bebu ap rashmi se kuch baat kr rhe the kya keh rhe the uskoo...

sid: kyuu btauu... jealous ( giving her teasing looks )

sana: m kyu jealous hone lagi mai toh bus curious hu kyuki apne mike par bhi kuch kya kichdi paka rhe ho btao nhii toh soch lenaa... mene baat nhi krnaa.. ( showing him her fake anger )

sid: thora sa karo intezaar...

jaldi hi pta lagega mere yaar...

sana: (turning face) huhhh!!

.

.

.

.

then bb took off the blinds and everyone were stunned seeing the living area...

.

.

.

.

that's it for now 

keep guessing what is happening...

meko nhi pta meko sid ne btaya hi nhi huhhh!! 

m bhi sana ki gussa huu...

and i know this part is short jaan kr diya h too know your thoughts..

.\

.

.

guys please vote and comments increase karo pleasee..

and thankyou for those who missed me

author..