dooriyaan 😖

heyy readers...
.
.
.
.
.

Let's start...
.
.
Sana was doing dishes all alone no one was helping her... Asim asked her but she denied as he is also tired doing his bathroom duty so sana told him to take some rest she will do...

As if luck was not with her paras came and started making tea and was mocking her too..

"Mahira tune dogle log dekhe h kahi... Agar nhi toh mere peeche dekh le.. Such a double faced she is.."  Said paras with taunt and hatred for her

" paras please haa... Mujhe beech mein mat laa... Fir log kahenge ki m jaankr beech m aati hu.." Said mahira looking at sana with hatred...

Sana was totally ingnoring them but when they started saying that she deserve man like sidharth and he is thankful of sid that he is not talking to sana..

Sana: abe oye... Mere or sidharth ke baare me bolne ka tujhe haq nhi h smjha beech m mat aa... Muh tod dungi nhi toh..

Paras started seething in anger and came near her.. Held her chin and pushed her backward saying

Parasite: aee jealousy ki dukaan.. Tu sukhayegi mujhe... Mujhe aabra ka dabra paras chabra ko tu jealousy queen sikhayegi.. (Wese toh mujhe is takle ko takla keh kr sambodhit karna tha but story ki demand thi 🤭😒)

Sana was getting affected since 7 days and taking this word..

Sana: m kyu jalungi be... Vo bhi iss bade hotho wali chipkali se... Sawaaal hi nhi uthta chal jaa kahi or muh maar....

Saying she pushed him aside and left to bathroom area crying

Yes its been 7 days from that fight and after wkw ka waar sidnaaz is not in talking terms... Sid thought that sana doesn't want to talk to him cause he is involving with paras mahira shefali arti... But what can he do he has to make team and move ahead in game but sana is not understanding so he stopped talking to her..

And sana is thinking that sid also feels that sana is jealous of mahira and that is why he is avoiding her so she also stopped talking after making 2 or 3 attempts..

She was crying hysterically now and was going in bathroom through luggage area and sid saw her he panicked seeing her like this.. He stood up and goes towards her but she already left to washroom area and locked the door after entering a bathroom... He was hearing her cries.. He knows she is crying since they stopped talking but today he felt pain and frustration and what not in her cries.. He wants to console her but what to do he has no courage how to face her.. When she felt little better she came out wiping her face when she saw him and again her eyes started getting watery.. She came towards him and says..

Sana: kya hum thodi der ke liye bhul jaye ki hum baat nhi kr rhe h.. Pleasee...

She said her voice broke in middle and he too nodded and she instantly hugged him and started crying forgetting everything he too hugged her and started rubbing her back..

He was thankful of shehnaaz that she made it easy for him to console her and be with her..

Sid: kyu ro rhi h baby...

He asked after hesitating..

Sana: kuch nhi... Wese apko fark hi kya padta h...
.
.
Saying she left him and started going when he said something which made her stand motionlessly..

.
.
.
.

That's it for now..

Guess what has sid said..

And keep loving my book and vote comment and follow me..

Author