#41

heyy readerss...

.

.

guys ap log bilkul comments nhi krte ho.. it hurts yrr kuch to appreciation do if uh vote and comment it motivates me please aj bahut saare vote or comment krna..

.

let's start...

.

.

.

.

it was next morning and everyone were still sleeping being fully tired from last task... the song played...

chali re , chali re

junoon ko liye , katra ,katra lamho ko piye..

pinjre se udaa dil ka shikra , khudi se maine ishq kiya re...

jiya jiya re , jiya re

jiya jiya re , jiya re jiya ohh ho..

sana was woken up but still lying being exhausted with pain in head and hand...

Sid was in garden as the morning song is still playing and he was in his zone drinking his water...

Then mahira and paras pull him forcefully and made him do some thumkas.. He started doing and enjoyed as he didn't do it before...

Sana was coming out to see where sid is and thought to take out his clothes and ask him what will he wear

But she saw him enjoying mahira paras company being forgetting about her so she left inside and thinks to take a swift bath to ignore her hurt...

Here sid came inside the bedroom to wake sana thinking she might be still sleeping but when he saw empty bed he thought maybe she had gone to take bath so he thought to rest for a while...

Sana came out side and did little touch up as she was not in mood of anything and her head was also not helping so she thought to have a strong tea to get some relief in head ache...

She came in kitchen and took her tea out of pan and sid's too as she know that he wouldn't have without her...

She came in bedroom area where sid was lying closing his eyes and paras mahira and shefali were surrounding him...

they were sitting on paras bed and were talking themselves and sid was not even listening their talks but from other side it looks that he is also involved in their convo...

sana came and about ask sid to take the cup of tea when shefali said..

shefali: sid baby u want tea i will get it for uh..

sid doesn't know that sana is there and he thought that shefali was just doing masti which she did in these days with asim and paras too..

sid: i have had it but if uh are saying then will have another from your beautiful hands...

he just said in little flirty tone which is his style and habit of flirting but he doesn't know that shefali did it intentionally to make some misunderstanding in sidnaaz which she and mahira are doing since 4 ,5 days and it is badly hurting sana and the way he talked with shefali it hurted her deeply...

sana then left from there taking both the cups feeling so much hurt with all the things happening around her she came in kitchen and put both the cups on slab of gas and left to washroom area to cry her heart out when she was crying arti came near her and asked her why is she crying as she was somewhere can't see anyone cry so she hug her and wipe her tears..

arti: what happen baby why are uh crying say naa..

sana: kuch nhi yrr bass bahut lonely feel ho rha h esa lag rha h ki koi apna hai hi nhi yaha or ghar ki yaad bhi aane lG padi h..

arti: ohh to koi baat nhi baby thode tym ki hi baat h then we all will meet our families to rona band kr chal..

sana hug her tightly and arti too kissed her forehead...

then they both came in living area where vishal rashmi and asim were sitting then rashmi called them to join and asim was about to stand up when he heard arti telling rashmi that sana was crying missing her family he then came near sana and hug her tightly..

asim: sab h yaha uh can talk too everyone evryone loves uh so don't cry...

sana also hug him tightly..

just then sid passed from there and saw sana hugging asim and he also said to her i love you he then left from there shrugging thinking sana loves asim as her friend but when he sat in garden area's green bed he heard paras and shefali talking about sana and asim 

paras: arre btao ese kese chipak rahi accha lagta h kya sabko chipakna..

shefali knew that sid has seen them and thought to put oil in the fire..

shefali: haa mene to suna bhi tha asim sana ko i love uh keh rha tha and mene ye bhi suna tha rashmi or asim ko baat krte hue ki asim kisi ko pyaar krta h or vo usko propose bhi krega... kahi vo sana hi to nhi... sana ko ese hi to ilove uh nhi bolega asim...

paras: or nhi to kya he is a mature man national television par ese hi i love uh thode hi bolta h koi...

then they  left and hi fied inside the washroom area...

sid was now in deep thoughts that what he is thinking is right or wrong...

bigg boss then announced the captaincy task 

bb: ab waqt hai iss hafte ke captain chunne ki prakriya ka.. to is task mein 4 car hogi jinke driver hoge..

shehnaaz 

madhurima

mahira

or daavedar ko kisi bhi ek driver ko manana hoga ki vo apko end tak pahucha de..

sana was in washroom area and talking to asim

sana: mai teko end tak le jaungi koi chakkar nhi h ok.. but agar tere paas immunity aaye bachane ki to tu sidharth ko support karega..

asim: haa thik hai tera hath thik h tu kar payegi 

sana: haa bahut behtar h pehle or tu to hoga hi...

mahira who was in washroom heard their talk but thought to ignore...

that's it for now...

give love guys and vote comment and follow too..

author..