#57

Heyy readers...
.
.

.
.
.
Let's start..
.
.
.
.

It was morning when song played

.
Sana: meraa gana... Yeee

She ran outside of captains room and wake everyone up screaming mera gana h ye...

Everyone too started waking up smiling leaving chipkali and takla..

Sana was dancing with shefali b and rashmi and arti was behind them.. Shefali z too was dancing thinking that now sid will acknowledge her..

But but
.. Our sid was long lost in his baby..

After song ended

Sid: congratulations meri jaan... Love you forever..

Shefali made faces while arti too was little upset and rashmi and shefali b were smiling...

Sana: I love you tooo bebu.....

Later they goes to bedroom area and sana started discussing about duty distribution while sid was sitting beside asim as now they started talking again..

Sana: umm mahira or paras ki bathroom ki duty...
Rashmi or arti ki breakfast and lunch ki duty..
Asim or sid ki bedroom and living room ki duty..
Shefali z ki dinner ki duty or unki help arti tu kr dena..
Or madhu tu breakfast ke utensils kr dena vishal tu lunch ke or shefali b tu raat ke kar dena ok done...

Chalo then ok..

Mahira and paras were arguing with shehnaz to change their duty as they don't wanna do that...

Sana: and 1 more thing captain mai hu toh mene duties de di agar kisine nhi ki toh dand tayyar he ye mat samajhna I will leave uh no never captain hone ke rights se m dand de sakti hu ....  Now no more arguments.. Off to your duties warna mene bigg boss se keh dena kasam lage..

They all dispersed to do their duties as right sana is not in her comedy avatar but she is in her sherni avataar so they don't want her to get angry..

Sana goes to washroom area and thinks that today i will wear saree that to red as sid likes she goes to luggage area and took her saree out and goes to washroom after bathing she came in this beautiful saree..

With same hairdo and light makeup nude lipstick with these studs..

Sid was lying on balloon bed with closed eyes just then he heard bangles sound he thought who would be wearing bangles so he opened his eyes and saw sana who was correcting her pallu while her petite waist was on display for her dear hubby who was not able to take the torture more so stood up and pounced over his beauty queen sana who was busy in her saree pallu got shocked seeing sid latched on her neck and took her inside the washroom while sucking her neckline sana was lost in his sucking session then sid started roaming his free hand around her bare waist...

First he was controlling as he cannot do it here in bb house but his wife has to provoke him so now she has to take his beastly side...

Sana: si..sid..hartttthhhh aaahhhhhh noooo

He cut her by biting on her shoulder over clothing he tore her blouse off being lost sana gasped seeing her beautiful saree also being torned off as he was not taking the pins out he is just unwrapping her saree...

Then sana too started getting lost in his lips which were giving her wild thoughts so she pinned him to wall and attacked on his lips being wild cat sid also bite her lips hard and he was liking his this wild cat in action he eas about tear her bra sana stopped him took her bra out not letting him tear her clothes more

Sid latched over her melons being lost in ecstasy...

He was about to take her skirt off when sana stopped him and turned other side making sid confused that what happend to her..

.
.
.

.
.
.

.

That's it for now..

Enjoy reading...

And who are not comfortable reading mature stuffs please avoid the paragraph from images thankyou..

But i know everyone will chupke chupke (😂😁😁😁)

Precap:😰😰💋💋👄💯💘🥲

Guess next update what is going to happen...

Love
Author