twenty-two

Heyyy readers.....
.

.

Sorry for the delay ☹☹

Last target was not completed but still i m giving update only this time..😞
.
.
Let's start ....

Next morning song played...

.
.
Everyone grooved on it...

Sana was very much happy today cuz of last night scenes still is fresh within her...she danced with happiness..

After song finished she goes to kitchen did her duty of breakfast utensils..and took his and her tea...and moves towards bedroom...sitting on bed on her side she placed tea on the side table of bed...and touch his forehead and got tensed feeling his body is hot....she remembered he was moving side to side in sleep cuz of the pain in body suddenly and she asked him but he let it go thinking cuz of the task's tiredness...but now he is having fever...she tries wake him up but he was not responding...

Sana: sid..sidharth uthiye kya hua ap uth k..iiiuuuuuu nhi rhe h sidharthhhh uthoo naa (panicking)

Listening her voice asim who was laying on shefali's bed came running and understand that he is unconscious so he said to bb to get check immediately...

Bb: ap sabhi garden area me aa jaye...sidharth ke checkup ke liye doctor aye h unhe ap wahi rehne dijiye...ap sabhi garden area me aa jaye...

Sana: nhi plss bb pls m yahi rehnaa chahti hu inke paas...(she said crying)

After sometime bb allowed her to stay...everyone moved in garden area and blind pulled down by bb...dr came to check sid

Dr checked him and give him injection and gave sana tablets and took his blood sample..

Dr: ap kon h inki...

Sana: i m his...ummm wife...creatives know about it...

Dr: ohh shehnaaz jii hum inko injection de chuke fever chala jayega but symptoms hume kuch lg rhe h we are taking his blood samples and prescribing some meds for just 2 days time after arrival of his reports we'll see thenn tab tak if he feels pain then give him massage with coconut oil it will give relief....(explain his heath)

Sana: ji dr m kr dungi but inhe hosh ksb aayega..or kuch tension wali baat to nhi h naa...(still getting tensed seeing his condition)

Dr assured her that he will gain conciousness in 10 or 15 min so not to get worried...

After sometime blinds pulled off revealing asim and jay coming worried sick with other showing fake concern and some genuine...

Sana explain what dr. Said to her and said that not to get worried...they waited for sid to get his conciousness back...

After 20 min sid says in sleep..

Sid: umm..paanii..(with dry throat)

Sana quickly goes and get him water in bowl for his ease...she made him drink water and made him rest on bedrest...

Sid: arre m thik hu shehnaaz....ese kiu utha rhi ho jese m behosh ho gya tha...(chukling)

Jay: kiuki tu sach m behosh ho gya tha...abbe saale apna khyal kiu nhi rkhta h tu pta h sanu kitni pareshaan thi tere liye...

Hearing jay Sid averted his gaze towards his gorgeous wife who was sitting on her side of bed looking towards her lap hiding her tears to fall...who were betraying her and rolling down her cheek giving him idea about her condition when he was unconscious...

Sid: jay can uh pls try and give us some privacy...(whispered sid to jay)

Jay agrees and somehow take few once who were there in bedroom and winks towards sid...

Sid pulls sana and kisses her forehead causing a lone tear escape from her beautiful orbs..he quickly wipes and kisses her eyes...

Sid: see baby i m fine now stop crying...ese rote hue tu rotodu lagegi..(trying to joke causing her to smile little)

She immediately hugs him breaking into sobss...

Sana: sidharth ap nhi jante m kitna darr gyi thi jab dekha ki ap hil bhi nhi rhe...(crying) i love...uuuuuuuuu sidharth m apko ese nhi dekh skti thii apko btana chahiye tha naa apko ki apko pain ya kuch bhi lg rha tha m tabhi kuch home remedy de deti ese unconscious to nhi na hote ap....or raat m to thik the ap mere sath jab bath...umm vo umm jab hum sone gye the..(she said last lines with shyness cuz of there last night thing)

Sid: ohho badi sharm aa rhi h baby agar hum ghar hote naa to m tmhe chodta hi nhiii....(said with naughtiness and changing the topic)

Sana: chup rahiye baat mat badaliye...(glaring him)

Sid: acha ab scolding session khatm hua ho to pls chai de de naa jaan...(puppy eyes)

Sana: ohh haa m layi to thi but ab to thandi ho gyi rukiye m dusri bana lati hu...

Sid: dusri rehne de isko hi garm kr la...

Sana: nahi jyada der tk rakhi hui tea nuksaan krti h...or apko to pehle hi fever h to i can't take risk...(strictly)

Sid: accha maate ap jaate or chai le kr aate....(puppy eyes)

Soon she got his and hers tea and they had it...and after that she made him have his bf and meds..too and then made him lie on bed and starts massaging his legs wid coconut oil adviced by dr.

And after sometime they were getting ready for wkw shooting...

.
.
.
.

That'z it for now...

Guys yrr itne slow votes and comments its dissapointing...☹☹

Next part is wkw...and some mature stuffs too if want then complete the target soon...and iss baar pls jaldi complete kr dena....

Target
175 votes..
75 comments
260 followers

Author❤