one

So lets start...

Enjoy.......

Mumbai...

Sid and sana are married for almost 1 year now...but they don't mostly talk to eo they always avoids eo just pretend to be happy in front of the family sana is now has settled her work in mumbai they didn't annoused to world that they both are married so hence they got a call to enter in bb13 but sid refused as he knows that to get the trp channel will do anything but he didn't want to drag sana in his controvesies but sana knew that his image is getting tarnished none other rashmi desaii so sana and sm had  convinced him to go so reluctantly he has to accept the offer and they are signed up but sid had already warned the channel that his private things won't go on air and they agreed..

4 days before premiere day of show...

Sidnaaz room..

Sana: ummm...amm....sidharth jii ..umm i was asking that do you want to pack anything else...

Sid: umm noo thats it.....shehnaaz i want to tell you that on the premiere day u have to chose a male for your duty partner so u will not chose me the one u recognise better than me chose him ok..

Sana: ok...(deepdown she wanted to choose him only)..

_______________________

On the premiere day...

Sk: hello adab namaskar satshriakal kemcho welcome to bigg boss s013 to hum aa gye h ek or naye tedhe season ke sath...so lets wlcm our 1st contenstant..

Sidharth shukla....

Sid came and performed on "kisi ke hath naa ayega ye ladka" ...( in the background in her vanity sana was watching his entry and cheering for him)

Sid and sk talked and do some leg pullings...then he sat on that platform

(Now i won't tell everyone's entry let's jump to direct our sanu)

Sk: sooo lets welcm shehnaaz gill

She came..

Wearing this

Wearing this...

Sana: hi sirr....(laughing)

Sk: hii kesi h app (smiling)

Sana: apko pata punjab me sab apko kinna psnd krte h m yaha apke sath hu...

Then they chosed bff and duty for her...

And then platform turned..

Sid saw her for the 1st time today...and go went gone ho gaye hmare shukla ji..

He thought ye meri shehnaaz h ohh kya hot lg rhii....shutup sid what are u thinking pr man ghr pr to kbhi itna nhi saji(dressedup) his concious said u didn't notice her idiot...
He comes out from his lala land by sana's choice of duty partner

Sana: sir i chose paras bcuz he is from punjab soo yess..

Paras to asman chune lga mann me naachne lga thinking that she is head over heels for him.
..

Then she enter inside...

After all performances boys also entered...

Sid and sana met evryone and also to show them greeted formally wid eo also...

And by demand from sid they got same bed..as he can't risk his wife sharing bed wid a stranger....

That's it...

Love you alll
❤❤❤❤