nineteen

Heyy readers...

I m back..
This update is dedicated to
shivanii_2712
NiyatiParmar2niyatiparmar
Thakiu for ur constant support dear..❤❤❤

Inline comments must..
Babies i really love ur comments pls do...i read them it gives me peace even in pain...

.Let's  start...

Sana: sidharth suniye...chup.ho jaiye naa..acha thik h mene apko maaf kiya chodiye mjhe...

Sid: baby tune jawab nhi diya

He said after breaking the hug...

Sana: konsa jawaab (being innocent)

Sid: sana bol rhi h ya nhi...(sternly)

Sana: idhar laiye apna ear...

He brought his ear towards her....she came closer..

Sana: umm......nahiiiiiiiiiiiii

Screaming she immediately ran out of bathroom and goes to kitchen...here sid was smiling seeing her antics...

Sid: mtlab baby tadpana chahti h to fir thik h game is on meri jaan...(winks in mirror and goes towards living area..)

Sana sees him coming towards her she thought that again he will ask her ans..but but but he took slight turn and sits on living area's sofa where arti and shefali were sitting seeing this she got angry...

Sana(in mind) dur fitte muh...huh kutta kahi ka....

Here sid was smirking as he saw her reaction when he sath with shefali and arti..

Arti: sid arre waah acha hua ap aa gye..i was missing uhhh..(flirting)

Sid: oh pls arti m kahi space m nhi gya tha i was here only in this house so pls these cheesy lines use on others not me....(getting irritate)

Shef: ohh sid baby why r uh getting irritate pls don't get angry i m here for ur support no....(seductively)

Sid: oh ples haa...show this to ur husband understood....

He moved from there as he saw sana has gone after doing her duty...

After having breakfast..the task starts....

In this task...first came..

(Guys m mahira ko footage nhi dena chahti thi to mene vo uska injured wala or sid pehle se hi nominated wala nhi dikhana..)

Sid and opposite came vishal...

And sid won...

Then came..

Asim and rashmi

No one won

Then
Himanshi and bhau

No one won

Then
Paras and jay

No one won

Then..
Sana and arti

Sana won

Etc...
Leaving sidnaaz and khesari everyone got nominated...

After the task...

It was night time...

Bigg boss: sare ghar wale living area m ekatrit ho jaye...

Everyone came...

Then bb announced jagte raho task...

Everyone gave there reason and nominated 2 person..

Asim: m himanshi ji or khesari ji ko krna chahta hu bcuz himanshi doesn't seem to give interest in any of task she just walks and sits that's it...khesari ji also same he can't able to understand the game...

Sid: m bhi himanshi or khesari jesa ki asim ne kaha mera bhi wahi manna h himanshi or khesari ji jyada weak h..

Sana mera khesari or arhaan ji kiukii arhaan yaha sirf or sirf rashmi ke liye hi dikhte h khud ka stand kuch h nhi mjhe to lgta h ye yaha rashmi take care krne hi aaye h...
.
.

After the drama of himanshi bb announced khesariand arhaan to be guards who has to jagte rehna...

.
.

Sid was waiting when sana will come back then he saw her...she came and put a fake flower on her side of bed and covered its edge with quilt then she left and came back with her extra slippers and put them.near bed and again left sid was by now laughing like hell after what felt like eternity sana came with something(i don't know what was the last thing agar kisi ko pta h to comments m bta skta h..) and put it on the side table and sid pulled her to him and hugged her both starts laughing seeing them jay and asim also starts laughing and adores them..

Asim to jay: chalo pyar..pyar hi hota h akkhir pyar ki jit hui now sleep both of uh...

Sana: i love uhhhh

Suddenly she said and sid was shocked that what was that...

Sid: what fir se keh...

Sana: i....love....uh....mr shukla ur wife loves uh...naaz loves uh from the moment i saw uh on engagement day...i fell in love with uh on the exact moment when i saw uh and ur smile with mom...

Sid was overwhelmed with this news she loves him since when he don't even want her in his life...and she loves him since then ....

How stupid he was he don't recognise thid angel he would have right now became a father of a cute little naaz...ohh god how mean uh are...why i m in biggboss house...

Sid: jaan kaash hum hmare room m hote to m tjhe btata tere subah ke teasing session reply...(naughtily)

Sana blushed....

Sana: acha kya krte...

Sid: btau kya krta ruk tjhe demo dikhata hu...

Saying he covered themselves with quilt  and smashed his lips on hers sucking the life out of her he enters his tongue inside her mouth and his hands grop her breast and starts kneading them her moans were dieing in his mouth then he realised she is getting breathless so he leave her lips and attack on her neck giving open mouth kisses still kneading her breast....the he slides his one hand down on her inner thighes..and rubbes his hand there...she moans softly on his neck

Sana: ahhhh....ummm(very slowly and immediately covers her mouth with palm..)
.
.
.

That's it for now....

Wait for next update..

Target

115 votes
60 comments...
250 followers..

Guys iss baar target complete krdena...

Thankiu
Author❤