#38

Heyy readersss...

Toh kaise ap sab....

I hope acche hi hoge....wese maine pta hi h ap log meri wait nhi kr rhe hoge right....

Do you guys still love my stories...

I hope this update will satisfy your expectations ....

Enjooyyyyyyy.....

.
.

.
.
.
(It was after sid came inside the house again it will continue from there only...)

Sid was sitting with asim and was busy discussing about the days when he wasn't present in the house how equations changed how the people behaved behind his back and how they behaves infront of him...

Sid: yaha koi kisi ka nhi h...toh i don't think anybody even cares for uhh they are just with us cuz of the game and behaving nicelyy i hope uh r understanding...

Asim: yeppp bro i tooo know that... it is justt i have to pretend like i m getting in their trap... Uh know yesterday when mirror wale aaye the to shefali jarivala ko kaha tha tumne bht smartly sid asim ki dosti m fut daali...

Sid: to smjh rha h mere bhaii... Tu janta h i always consider uh as my younger brother tu mujhe jab har chize puchta tha or jo harkate krta tha to mujhe cute lgta tha....

Asim: haa bhaii mjhe pta h... Chal ab tu rest kr m aata hu...

Sid: hmm okk...

Saying sid stood up from couch and left to washroom where he saw sana was breathing heavily he got scared and rushed to her who was sitting on balloon bed facing mirror...

Sid: relaaxx meri jaan...

He hold her in his arms hitting her back in his chest...

Sana: aaahhh mu..mujhee saannss n..nhii

Cutting her he said..

Sid: sshhh mjhe pta h mera baccha tu abhi relax kr m tere sath yahi hu...

Saying he rub her stomach inside her dress and continuously kissing here neck and shoulder making her feel that he is here with her which gave an assurance to her restless heart...

Sid asked something when he saw she was getting back to her normal self....

Sid: jaan uhh okay now...

Sana: haa i m better now....

Sid: ab btao....

She lower her eyes as she know what is he asking about...

Sana: kyaa btana h...

Sid: jyada bholi to bano mat...tum janti ho m kya puch rha hu.. Kiu tabiyat khrab hui thi tumhari kisi ne kuch kaha kya baby... I m there for uhh..