#45 (🙈🙈)

Heyyy readerss...

Vote comment followww..

.
.
.

Let's start...

It was christmas morning and whole house was beautifully decorated and looking suberb and every contestants were excited it was after 5 days of their fight and romance in these 5 days...

Shefali and paras did sooo manyy plotings to seperate sidnaaz and as they were not harming anyone physically so bigg boss was also not interfering

Sid was sooo enjoying teasing sana silently and he is sooo chantt that no one understands that if he is talking or taunting... Soo whole house was right now in his support as he was fully in his mastii modee...

Sometimes he flirts or to say teases shefali bagga and pairs hrr with asim which made her blush as she likes him but was hesitating .

.
.
Sid was even flirting with rashmi which rashmi took as love and started too getting cheesy with him which made himm to think " kaha fass gya beee sochaa tha thodi leg pulling krunga but ye too raashan paani lekr piche pad gyii chall sid tujhe ab sirf terii moti baby hi bacha skti h iss meethi churi se"

Then he get an good scolding from sana for flirting with every girl her exact words were " aur bano krishna jii... Jyadaa gopiyo ke sath masti sujh rhi thi mister ji koo... Ab chup chap se beth jaa jyada darling durling kiya naa too chappal fek kr maarna h mene" which made him instantly shut up and sit quietly as a cute obedient baby..

And as it was christmas so sid was excited as just now bb announced an ramp walk for some girls with their tadka...

.
.

In this task their was 4 rounds.. In 1st round everyone has to walk in whtever they are wearing and however they are right now they can't do any touch up n all... In 2nd round contestants have to walk in western clothes with minimal makeup and then 3rd round in this contestants has to dance in indo western.... And then final round in this contestants has too wear indian in which they have to sing and answer some ques..

And in each round the worst one will be out and winner will get an amazing gift...

So the consestants are all girls of house...

Shehnaaz
Shefali bagga
Shefali j
Mahira
Arti
Rashmi
Madhurima

And judges are...

Sid and asim

Then evry one goes in garden area where an beautiful ramp was arranged paras is host of this event and vishal is spot dada...

Paras: toh aj ke hmare is competition ki pehli contestant hein.. Hmari bebo ki fan kashmir jaan (🤮🤢,) mahira sharma

Everyone claps and mahira comes their in full attitude and walks song playss...

(M to chahti hu ye bajta iski baari " gaadi wala aaya ghar se kachra nikaal" 😅😂)

But song plays..

Kudi nu nachne dee...

She did nice performance and was looking ok too but her hair were looking like some daayan (😂)

I m not eleborating every ones performance uh can make ur imagination as you want (😂😂😅😅)

Shefali; song played kaanta laga ( i would've played main teri dushman dushman tu mera mein naagin tu saperaa...😅)

Her was also ok..

Everyone did their performance then last came ( vo kehte h naa winner ki entry last m hi hoti h)  (esa m hi kehti hu 🙋😁😁,)

Song played...

Ladki beautiful kar gyi chull...

Sana walked so elegantpy that everyone were just looking at her open mouthed... Sid was soo lost in herr that his mouth was literally opened and his eyes were widened with love and proud and want...

Then came the time to out 1 person

And with sid and asim's apsi sehmati they ousted mahira as her look was not upto standard...

Sana was very much happyyy as she got selected in next round and was excited tooo was next round as it is wester round...

Then they goes to have breakfast and tea after this evryone took bath and they was a fight was going on for footage in kitchen (meko nhi btana kon h) those were nagin and trashmi...

Sana was taking bath and sid was sitting on balloon bed

Then sana came and sid stood up seeing her in.........

..
.

.

.

Precap: 🤭🤭🙈🙈🔥🔥🎂

Hehehe 😁😁😁

Next part mein dungi mature 😅

lot's of love 😘😘

Author....