#27

Heyyy readers.....

.
.

Let's start....

..................................

Sidnaaz had there breakfast After that they changed for todays remaining task..
..

Sana's dress

Sid's clothes

Sid's clothes

.
.

Sid: ooo...aj to tu bahut hot lag rhi h meri jaan....(pulling sNa towards him)

Sana(blushing): huh!! Chodiye kya kr rhe h koi dekh lega....

Sid: arre yr sara mood khrab kr diya....

He jerk her and moves towards living area...

The buzzer started and sana and bhau and rashmi gave tasks to everyone
..

But till now sid was not at all interested bcz his mood was totally pissed...

And there sana was also focused on his mood...but paras and team did something to impress sana so that she give him point(or whatever was that to win the task)

Par: sana..ko m janta hu usse kya pasand use pasand h entertainment...so this is for uh baby...

he then took off his shirt and throw in sana's legs and hugg her which made sid to piss more on her he became beast who will burst any moment

Sana was shocked is an understatement but she couldn't do anything otherwise people will think that she is hiding something so tried to get him off of her but he was hugging thightly...

Here sid's knuckles became white seeing his wife being hugged by his enemy he couldn't tolerate and was about to go to them when his ears listened something which added feul to the fire...

"Uh know she was like this only she only like to flirt and these slutty things that's why people in punjab started saying bad things about her bcuz they got to know about her real identity i knew her from back then..." said himanchi to arti and shefali who were also insulting sana..