#43

Heyy readersss...

.
.
.

Lets start...

Sid was standing in front of luggage area and saw his shehnaaz sitting showing her back to him and crying shoving her head in her cloth box sid's heart itched and he immediately goes towards her..

He pull her by her arm and shove her head in his chest pulling her in a heart warming hug she was 1st shocked by his sudden pull but then hug him shrugging her all thoughts as she wanted him...

Then he put his lips on her lips without caring about any camera as he already made it clear that not to telecast his and her personal thingss.. He was sucking her upper lips with soo much anger and passion anger for her ignorance and passion for not tasting her smooth and soft lips for sooo long she was also sucking his lower lips but was not able to match his power... He was not in his senses and was totally lost in her and then he pinched her nipple over her cloth which made her gasp and he used this as opportunity to enter her mouth and now their tongue were fighting for dominance but then she lost infront of his passion then after 7 min of kissing she pulled away being breathless and took hight breath and started crying again feeling hurt from his ignore ...

Sid: shh meri jaan kya hua kiyu ro rahi h kahi pain ho rha h kya baccha...

Sana: sidhhhaaarrthhhhh

She cried harder hearing jaan and baccha and this soothing words from him as if she was listening his this loving talks after soo longgg...

Sana: ap ... Ap mujhse baat kiu nhii kr rhe. Thee ...or uss shefaliii ke sath baat kr rhe meko apni biwi ko ignore krkeee....

Saying she slap his chest not so hardly which didn't even effect him but her words did...

Sid: m kaha tu hi bahut busy thi apne uss asim me...

Sana: mera asim kya hota h haa... Mene kya god (adopt) liya hh uskoo...

Sid: to fir tu usko i love kiu bolii beee...

Listening him she pull away from him and look him as if beating him through her gazee...

Sana: ap kya keh rhe h apko pta bhi h smjh bhii aa rha h... Ap indirectly mere character ko question kr rhe h...

She said being fully hurt... Sid was ashamed of himself but right now he needs to get his heart at calm and them to be free from any such misunderstanding...

Sid: par mene toh shefali ko kehte suna ki asim ne tujhe propose kiya or tujhe pyaar krta h...

Sana: kya... Kuch bhii keh rhe hh appp...asim ne kabhi mujhe uss nazar se nhi dekha h...

Sid: but fir shefali...

Sana: apko uss shefali par bharosa h but apni biwi par nhii... Ese to ap bhii uss shefali ke khubsurat haatho ki chai peena chahte the... Jab m apke liye subah chai le kr aayi thii...

Sid: but mene to tumko nhi dekha tha... Tum to asim ke paas thi subah se jab mene dekha tha but uh didn't asked me for tea or anything... And yeah about that khubsurat hath wali baat toh bta dun vo to m sirf tym paas ke liye bolaa tha.. And i was closing my eyes that time...

Sana thinks something then understands everything clearly now...

Sana: sidharth mujhe lgta h ki ye jo humare beech misunderstanding create hui h vo in logo ka kaam h...

Sid: kin logo ka... Kya kehna chah rhi h tu...

Sana: jese jab m apke paas aa rhi thi chai le kr or shefali or mahira ne mujhe dekh liya tha waha but fir bhi shefali ne apse ussi tym chai ke liye kiu pucha... Or apne mujhe nhi dekha but kya shefali ne mere baare m kuch kaha apko ki m aayi thi chai le kr..

Sid: nhi baby usne achanak hi pucha chai ka mene bhi ese hi keh diya...

Sana: ye sab naa is shefali ka hi kaam h vo chahti hi nhi h apko mere sath vo jaan kr hmare beech problms create kr rhi h or faida utha rhe h ye log humari duri kaa... Ap mujhe ye btao kya apko asim ne btaya ki vo mujhe propose kiya vo to hum dono ki shadi ke baare janta h already...

Sid: haa m bhi yahi soch rha tha but then i heard shefali and paras talking about asim and uh and shefali keh rhi thi ki asim ko usne kehte hue sunaa ki vo tujhe propose.... Ooohhh shittt it was planned vo dono jaan kr keh rhe the mere samne taki m tujhe or asim ko galat samjhuu and tujhse dur ho jau asim ki tarah...

.
.
.
.

Precap: 😂😂😂 🙈🙈🙈🙈😭😭😭😭😭😇😇😇😇 socho socho in emojis me hint h 💁💁

Guyss i kniw short h but abhi ke kaam chala lo mere cce chal rhe h m busy hu thodi..

Lots of lovee..

Vote comment and follow krna mat bhulnaa...

Author..