dil❤️.. dard🥴.. dawa💊

heyy readers....

.
.
.

Sana heard those lines and her heart pained feeling his every word..

She took off the quilt and saw him leaving to garden area maybe to smoke..

That's when sana thought something and goes to kitchen area and took somethings in two bowls.. And goes outside and she sees that no one was there she then dashed towards smoking area and after requesting to bb that not to show this on tv she entered inside..

Sid was about to take puff of cigarette stopped seeing sana there...he instantly put that down and looked at sana and then at bowls which were covered with plates on a tray..

Sid: tum yaha... Kyuu...

He asked fumbling as he was not used to sana seeing him smoking...

Sana: huh!! Pehle phook toh loo... Na jane esa kya sukoon milta h isme.. Ye toh meri sautan hi ban bethi jab dekho tab apke muh se lagi rehti h.... Mujhe toh dur krte rehte ho...

Sana was saying all this and sid was just admiring her cute gestures..

Sid: btao... Kyu ayi ho... Ab mujhse yaha bhi ldna h tumko..

Sana: mai.. Maii ladti hu apse ya aap ladte ho.. Jyada mat bano... Kese husband ho ap ye nhi ki biwi ko manao... Lekin ye toh bss yahi chahte h ki inko inki sundar intelligent wife manaye.. Toh sirf apke liye..

"Na hi tum tadpo, na humko tadpao..
Do ruh milne do, ek jaan ban jao.."

She came near him and whispered in his ear...

"I love you... Bebu"

Sid was very emotional as he didn't thought that sana will actually forget everything and come to him...

A traitor tear rolled through his eyes.. Which got noticed by sana and she wiped it herself getting teary eyed...

Sana: no bebu... Apko rote hue mai bilkul nhi dekh skti...

She was crying by now as in their 3 years marriage she didn't saw him crying even when that rashmi incident happend he still stood strongly but today because of her he cried...

Sana: i m sorrrryy... Meri wajah se ap ro rhe ho.. Mai esi kyu hu.. Bebu please mere dil phat jayega apko dard mein dekh kr.. Please..

She instantly hugged him and he too didn't stop himself and pulled her and made her sit on his lap... He tightly hugged her...

Sid: uh don't say sorry.. Its me who should be sorry.. I m sorry baby mene tujhe kitna rulaya in dino... I love you too.. I love you so muchh.....

Sid was hugging her as if his life is dependent on her.. Which is truth..

"Sirf hum hi jante h is dil ki bekarari,
Hume jine ke liye tumari jarurat hai..
Saanso nhi.."

Tu mera sab kuch h... Jitna tu mujhse pyaar krti h shayad mai utna nhi krta isiliye toh tu mujhe manane aayi..

Said sid being emotional and overwhelmed...

Sana: nhi bebu... Jitna apne mujhe itne dino pyaar or care di h naa vo mai toh kya koi or kabhi nhi kr skta..

He was looking her and her lips when she realised his intense gaze she started blushing and put her eyes down...

Sid: "vo kamosh ho kar bhi,
        Bahut kuch keh jati hai,
        Mujhse juda hokar bhi,
        Mujhme thoda reh jati h..."
..
Sana was not red with blushing and sid instantly took her lips in for a passionate kiss.. Which took her mind and heart away... It was a healing kiss first.. Which healed their of being away from each other... Sid was sucking her upper lip and she was his lower..

After some minutes they broke the kiss when sid asked..

Sid: ab bta in bowls mein kya h...

Sana: ohh haa mai toh bhul hi gyi thi ki maine bowls yaha rakhe h jo mai layi... Toh ye bowls hmare upar decided the... Agar hum ladte toh mai mirch khilati green chilli.. (She laughed devilishly, and sid was shocked and thankful to his decision)

Sid: or dusre mein.... (He asked smiling awkwardly)

Sana: isme bowl mai h gud (jaggery) ye mai abhi khilaungi...

She blushed and forwards towards him when he smiled seeing her antics and says...

Sid: acha ab laayi h toh khila mujhe phir...

Sana smiles shyly and took spoon full of jaggery...

Sid: thoda kum baby... Itna meetha nhi kha paunga..

Sana took half spoon jaggery and forward towards him he too eat... And forwards towards her too.. She ate relishing the sweetnes and tenderness of jaggery..

.
.
.

Then sana goes from there after confirming nobody was looking at her... And later sid too came and was looking at sana who was making parathas by now.. As she was happy so is making aaloo parathas for her hubby dearest and for everyone tooo..

They relished the food together.. And called the day off and retired to bed...

..
.
.
.

.
.
.

That's it for now..

Hope i did justice to the patch up scene...

Do vote and comments i love reading your all comments please do give your precious reviews..

Lot's of love..

Author