Chapter 24

Liam's pov

It's the best sleep I have ever got. I dreamt of sleeping next to Destiny with her in my arms. I opened my eyes with a smile on my face. I looked around and saw I was not in my room. Where am I. I thought to get up but some weight was on my body holding me back.

I looked down to see Destiny sleeping peacefully on my chest. So I didn't dream about it. Then my memory came back to me about yesterday night.

Yesterday was the best night. After apologizing, making her dinner and teasing her. And she told me to stay the night because it was late. I know she was sleepily but she caught my hand in death grip like I will leave her in the night. I removed my shoes and joined her. As soon as I was beside her she cuddled to me. I smiled at her.

It was a single bed. It was way too small for two of us. But it was good being this close to her. Not in plane she was this close to me that she is now.

Her half of the body is on top of me. She had put her arm around me tightly hugging me. Our legs were tangled, I had my right hand hugging her. She was on my right side. I slowly removed the hair from her face and placed a kiss on her forehead.

I gently removed her hand from me and placed her head on the pillow not waking her up. I stood up and saw her. She was cute. I came to know she is a deep sleeper. I sat next to her and looked at her.

I bent down to her level and placed a kiss on her cheek. She furrowed her eyebrows and rubbed her cheek with her hand where I kissed her. My stubble must have tickled her. She pouted her lips little and went to sleep. Her lips were inviting me to kiss her. I watched her for few minutes and I couldn't control it, so I bent to her level again and kissed her lips closing my eyes. I felt butterflies in my stomach. Damn I am becoming a girl. I didn't move my lips but I kept it still there. I was scared she will wake up. I was about to pull away but to my surprise she started moving her lips against mine. Damn what is this girl doing to me.

I started moving my lips against her. She tasted sweet and soft. I held my body weight by keeping my hands on either side of her. I started kissing her from my heart. She bought her hands up and circled it around my neck and pushed me more towards her. Now I was on top of her kissing her senselessly.

It was getting hot in here. She started moving her hands on my back. I moaned into her mouth at the feeling. She will be the death of me. I started to roam my hand at the side of her body. I grabbed her waist with my hand. She moaned at that. That encouraged me to kiss her more. I left her mouth and started kissing her chin, jaw and neck. I was kissing her neck when she moaned loudly.

"Liam" she arched her body more at me. And this bought me back to reality. I stopped kissing her neck opening my eyes. I was scared to see her face thinking what she will do to me now. I lifted my head up to see her face. But I was shocked when I saw her face. She was still sleeping peacefully with a satisfied look on her face and smiling in her sleep. Her hands her still moving on my back. I was frozen on top of her. She bought her hands to my front and put it inside my shirt. She roamed her hands on my chest and felt all my muscles. When her hand traced my abs, she moaned my name loudly. I was controlling not to take her then and there only.

I don't know what to do. She was still sleeping not knowing the things she was doing. She is dreaming about me. Slowly she moved her hand up and went around my neck and pushed me towards her and started kissing me again. Damn she knows how to make a man weak in her sleep. What would she do when she will be wide awake. And she is dreaming about me. ME!. I was beyond happy. I couldn't hold back anymore and kissed her again but this time deeply. We were both moaning mess. It was a hot make out session. And she didn't even know about it. I know I am taking advantage of her sleep but damn can anyone resist this hot body kissing me senselessly without her knowledge.