Chapter 1

Here is the first chapter.

Destiny's Pov

This stupid Philadelphia city. This stupid cars. This stupid rain. 'Aghhhhhhh' I hate this rain. Why me! Why me!.

You are thinking why am I saying this because there is a reason. You see I like to be a clean, neat, decent looking girl. And I am on my way to the job with neatly dressed up. But this rain has to be thinking to have some other plans with me. Even when you are carrying the umbrella and soaking wet from head to toe.

Not only that, this city roads has stored more water at the sides of it road. I was walking on the footpath listening to my favorite music, and humming along it. Then suddenly some stupid car has to be in a rush that he/she didn't see me walking on the path and drived on full speed. So now I am soaking wet.

And now because of this I will be late to my work.

'Now what' asked by subconscious
mind.

'Nothing, going back to the apartment make a quick change of clothes ' I said.

I looked at my wrist watch see that its 8.30 am. And I have half an hour to reach my job. I quickly make a time calculation in the mind and dashed to the way I came from.

I made a quick jog to the apartment where I live, which is 10 minutes walk to my job. I live on the 5th floor of the apartment. The area is actually good. I don't have a car 'yet'. Which I am planning to taking this year. The neighbours are good.

After I reach my floor, I quickly shuffle with my keys to open the main door. I opened the door, entered the living room and locked the main door behind me.

I live in a small apartment, not rich nor poor. With medium standards. I ran to bedroom.

I really liked the single bed

I really liked the single bed. It's the best place in the house I love it. In the room it has a small table with chairs and a cupboard which is organized with necessary things.

I throw my bag on the living room couch. And ran to my bathroom and opened my closet. And quickly rammed to my clothes to where something to my job.

And find none.

'That is because of your laziness Des' my subconscious / inner self answered.

'And why is that' I asked.

'Idiot you have not washed your clothes from monday' she said.

'Ohhhh ' that's my answer.

What? I can't argue with her when she is right. You see this is my laziness. I tend to do this more. Again I am thinking why me!.

Aghhhhhh

I quickly pulled out a leggings and a top. I made a quick change. And which is not easy when the dress is attached to your skin like your second skin. I made a different styles gymnastics to remove this. When it's done I change and wear a snickers. And picked my bag from the couch, and dashed out of the apartment by locking my door.