Chapter 59

Destiny's pov

I opened my eyes slowly and looked around. I was in Amanda's room. I sat up and looked at the crib, Nick was not there. Looks like both are up. I remember bringing Nick up to sleep and I didn't know I slept here last night.

I got and looked down at the clothes. Someone changed my outfit, I think Amanda did it. I found my bag in the room. I went inside the bathroom and did my business and showered. I got out with a towel and put on my dress. I was putting some make up on. I heard a knock. I said come in.

Liam came in as I saw in the mirror. I continued what I was doing not turning to him. He made a mistake and I am mad at him. He just can't go attack people like that. And he did that to my brother. He sighed and came behind me.

"Princess" he called. I finished it and put my things in the makeup bag. I got up and went around him and placed the makeup bag in my bag. I turned to go out. He caught my hand.

"I am sorry. I even apologized to your brother. You didn't talk to me from last night. Talk to me" he said pleading to me. I didn't turn to him. I know if I look at him, I will forgive him. But he must learn he can't do that to other people.

"I am still mad at you. I don't want to talk to you now" I said trying to remove my hand. But he hugged me from behind.

"I am really sorry. I was jealous seeing you with other men" he said.

"Liam if you really mean it then I am happy. But you can't just act like that with other people. I was scared to see you like that. I don't want you to be like that" I said calmly. He hugged me tightly.

"I promise I will not do anything like that in future" he said. I sighed.

"I am still slightly mad at you" I said crossing my arms.

"At least can I get a kiss" he asked.

"What part of you didn't understand, I am still mad" I said annoyingly.

"What about just a peck" I tried to release from him "Think about the man, who didn't get kisses from his girlfriend for 12 hours" I turned in his arms and glared at him "Okay, what about a peck on cheek" he asked pouting at me "I am asking just one" he asked pointing out one finger.

"Only one" I said. He nodded his head happily but I see a mischievous glint in his eyes. He turned his head to side.

I went on my toes and was about to kiss his cheek, he turned his head. Our lips touched. I pulled away and glared at him.

"You said on the........ " my sentence was cut off when he leaned down captured my lips with his. He lifted his hand to my neck and kissed me deeply. I kissed him back. I grabbed his arm for the support. He pulled me towards him not leaving a gap between us.

We were kissing when the room door opened and someone dropped something on the floor. We pulled away and looked at the person. My brother stood there with wide eyes and mouth. His hand was lifted to his lips and a bowl in his other hand. I looked down and saw a spoon.

"Oww my eyes. I saw such a horrible scene. My sister is kissing a man. Oww my eyes" my brother over reacted covering his eyes and rubbing them. I turned towards him and shouted.

"Christian"

"What a horrible scene to start a day" he said still rubbing his eyes. I started walking towards him, he saw that and ran out. I chased after him downstairs.

"You come here dimwit" I said.

"No" he said running into the dining room. He found mom and stood behind her and covered himself. I tried to reach for him but he would move my mom infront of me.