Chapter 15

Destiny's pov

"Are you running out of the country Destiny?" I can hear mom shouting other side of the mobile.

I puff out a breath and replied "Dad can you put in speaker so that I can say what I was going to say". Let us say that my mom is a little bit over exaggerating than normal people.

I hear my dad chuckle and said he put it on speaker and I continued "Mom I am not running away. I just forgot to tell you guys that I got the job at Collins company. I am working as an assistant for the CEO, so I am tagging along with him for business purpose" I said calmly.

"Congratulations cupcake, you have become a wonderful women" my dad replied. I can hear the shake in his voice.

"Dad are you going to cry" I asked lowly.

"Ohh don't mind him baby, he is always like this. I am proud of you. He will sleep on the couch if he dare to make you cry" I chuckled at the last sentence when mom replied. She knows how to lighten the mood.

"You can't do that. And I know you won't be away from this husband of yours because he is handsome" I can imagine seeing him smirking at my mom.

"Mom! Dad! Can you guys stop. You have whole home to yourself when you are alone to do that but now talk to me" I whine to them. If I stop talking they can start flirting anytime. Not minding when and where they are.

I hear them laughing "Sorry cupcake. Now, I have heard that Collins company is a good one" my dad asked.

"I didn't know until I joined the company. I will get the pay more also" I said.

"That's good, so for how many days are you going" my mom asked me. I think the mobile is still on the speaker.

"Three days, I think we will be back by Saturday night or Sunday morning" I replied.

"Be careful dear, and don't forget to have fun" I chuckled at my mom.

"Sure mom. How are my siblings, I didn't hear from them for weeks now" I asked.

"Your sister is good. She just completed the adoption papers and custody of the baby. About your brother, I don't know. We haven't heard from him also" my mom replied. I smiled at the thought meeting my nephew.

"It's okay mom. I will visit Amanda after I get back from London. I will have to talk to that brother of mine later" I said.

"OK dear, be careful" and I hear shuffling and heard my day voice "Be careful cupcake, and come visit us soon, I will be waiting".

"Sure Dad, bye" I said and hung up the call.

It was five in the evening now. The night I was going to London. When I was packing the luggag, I thought I hadn't talked to my parents so I called and informed them. They both had taken a holiday today from their busy schedule.

I think I forgot to introduce my siblings. I have a sister and brother.

My sister Amanda Jasmin Walker, is a nurse working in the same hospital that my father work. She is four years older than me. She is already twenty eight and still living a single life.

Are you thinking about the baby. Well she is a kind hearted person, when a woman gave birth to a boy and said she will put it in an orphanage, she step forward and took the responsibility of it. It's been already six months since I met my nephew.

I was just an hour drive away from them. Even in busy schedule, my parents didn't forgot to give us love.

About my brother, well that's for another time. I have packing to do still.