Chapter 72

Liam's pov

I helped Destiny walk through it. As the part of sand came, she was finding it difficult to walk. I made her to stop walking.

"Did we reach" she asked.

"Not yet princess. I know you are finding it to difficult to walk. So" I left her hand and picked her up in a bridal style. She let out a yelp and circled her arms around my neck. She slapped my chest. I started walking.

"A heads up would have been good than picking me up like that" she said.

"Where would be fun in that" I chuckled. After few minutes I reached to the spot, and I placed her on the wooden deck. I slowly opened her blindfold. She opened her eyes and gasped at the view.

I had set up a romantic beach dinner date with sunset view

I had set up a romantic beach dinner date with sunset view. The sky was in different colors mixed with red, orange, yellow. The view was so beautiful. I know Destiny loves the nature view so much.

"Wow, it's so beautiful" she said enjoying the mesmerising view. Wind blew making her hair fall on her face. I removed it and placed it behind her ear.

"Yes it's beautiful" I whispered looking at her beautiful face. She looked at me and blushed. She looked at my outfit. I was wearing a three piece black suit.

"You look handsome" she said smiling at me.

"Well I have to make up to my girlfriend's beauty" I said smirking at her. She blushed again. She turned red as her dress. She looked beautiful in that dress. The neckline showed her cleavage and that backless, it's hard to control seeing her looking so sexy. That red lipstick on her lips, it's like inviting me to kiss her. She knows, the red lipstick do things to me.

"Why don't we enjoy the sunset first and then continue with the dinner" I asked. She nod her head. She removed her heels and walked on the sand. I followed behind her. She smiled jogging on the beach picking her dress. I stood and looked at her happy self.

She stood near the waves and would back run back as the waves comes. She looked around and saw me. She stretched her hand towards me smiling. I smiled back and went towards her. I grabbed her hand and hugged her from behind. We stood there watching the sunset.

"Happy birthday to my princess. I am sorry if I offended you" I said.

"It's okay. I was upset at first but it's more worth it now" she said turning around in my arms.

"I have your biggest gift in home. You have to wait till we reach there" I said placing my hand on her bare back. She smiled brightly nodding her head. I leaned my forehead against her closing my eyes.

"This backless dress is torturing me" I said caressing her back with my thumb. She traced her lips against mine and pulled away.

"After all it's your selection, so you have to endure it" she said pecking my lips and escaped from my me. I looked at her surprised comeback. She laughed at me walking backwards.