New story!

Hello guys,

I have started writing another story.
This is not a sequel or spin off. I hope you can read this and support me as you supported my other books, Billionaire Love and Aaliyah's love.

The new book title is Billionaire Finding His Love.

I can't believe that I have found her. She is here, infront of me.

"Angelina" I said hugging her. She whole body went stiff.

"I found you. I have finally found you. Where have you been?" I asked. I pulled away from her and held her shoulders looking at her. Her face didn't show any type of emotions.

She pushed my hands away from her. My heart shattered.

"Who are you" she asked moving two feet away from me. I looked at her in shock.

"I am Kai. Your Kai, Angelina. We both went to the same middle school in Florida" I said taking a step towards her. She took a step back making me stop from moving to her.

"I am really sorry mister. But I don't know you. And I am not Angelina, I am Charlotte" she said looking at me.

                             **********

Kai Blackstone

The CEO of KB industries, the most bachelor billionaire of the world making his company number one. Lost something precious to him and hell bent on finding it with the help of his friend.

Angelina Cooper

Sweet girl with horrible past. Struggling to lead her life with the jobs she works. Changed her name and escaped from the world to be alive. Has many secrets and only her bestfriend knows about it but not completely.

Will Kai find out what she is hiding and why? Will Angelina reveal her true identity to Kai?