Chapter 5

Destiny's Pov

I woke up to my alarm blazing through the room. I shut my alarm off and went back to sleep again. And I suddenly remembered that I have an interview. I got up from my bed and went to my bathroom to get ready. I brushed my teeth and showered quickly. I got out of the room wearing the dress which was chosen by Ava yesterday. I went towards kitchen to make breakfast. But I see bacon and eggs on a plate. And seeing that my stomach growls to it.

At the kitchen counter I see a orange juice glass beside the plate and a sticky note near to it. I picked the note and read.

Destiny,
I know you are thinking why I was not there when you got up, so I changed the alarm so you can sleep a little more and get your mind relaxed. And I called our boss and took your day off today. And I wish you my luck doing great in your interview. Also I made the breakfast and had mine. So bye, love you.

Your best friend
Ava

I released a breath out and smiled at her caring self. I saw the time, it was 9 am. So I have fifty minutes still. I had my breakfast and went to the room to took my belongings in the bag with necessary documents. After checking that I have everything, I locked the door and went outside of my apartment.

I hailed a cab. It was a half an hour drive to there. I was getting nervous as I was getting near to the building. The cab came to a stop, I paid the amount and made by way to the tall building.

I saw a receptionist sitting there. She looked to be a middle age women. I made my way towards her and asked "Hello madam, I am here for the interview for assistant of CEO".

She looked up from what she was doing and smiled at me.  

"Hello dear, yes you can go to elevator on the right side of yours. You can go the 60th floor, there will a secretary to guide you. I hope you get the job, I wish you luck and your are very beautiful dear" she said still smiling.

I blushed at her comment and smiled shyly. "Thank you so much. I hope the same. And we can meet next time if I get the job" I said.

I waved at her and went towards the elevator. After getting into the elevator, I saw there were already few people there, I pressed to the 60th floor button and moved towards back. It was taking a long time, as it going up I was feeling more nervous because it was the first time I am getting interviewed at such a big company. I hope I don't make myself embarrassing infront of CEO.

'well all the best girl' my inner self said enthusiastically to me.

'where have you been till now' I asked

'I was having my beauty sleep unlike someone ' she said

'Shut up'

People in front of me turned and looked at me like I was an alien.

'opps looks like you said it out loud ' she laughed at me.

I put my head down covering my embarrassed flushed cheek from my hair and mumbled a sorry.

'Really girl it has not been 10 minutes into the building, you have already embarrassed yourself ' still laughing at me she replied.

'will you please shut up, I am getting nervous here and you are making it more complicated to me' I replied back.

'As you wish, but I will come back'.

I signed in relief as elevator door opened and people went out. I have five floor left to go still. After getting to the 60th floor, I stepped out of the elevator and looked around the surroundings.