Chapter 42

Liam's pov

After the date night, we both returned to the office the next day. Destiny was still slightly sad about Ava's brother.

And I am happy how the date night has turned out. Finally Destiny is my girlfriend. The crown necklace is a gift from me to make her remember of me. I will be making her happy till the end. I want us to save our first time till our wedding night. And I am damn sure we will get married. I will make sure of that.

And to this happiness, I am completely in love with her. Yes, I am in love. This thought can to me when I was preparing for the date. How my heartbeat raises when she just smile at me. How I easily get lost in her eyes. How I care deeply about her. How I can't live without her. This all explained me, how hard I have fallen in love with her.

I know she is still in confusion. I can feel it, she is still figuring it out. And I will wait until she is ready.

Our days are busy. We try to spend it together as much we can.

I have already told my parents about our relationship, they are happy about it. We thought to keep it secret for now from the media. If they know, they will blast out.

Today is Thursday, the day of shoot. My mother talked to Destiny, and schedule the shoot. Today morning she said to bring Destiny with me. I don't know what she has planned.

So here I am putting on the first suit in the dressing room which she has designed for me. There were only five members here in her studio. One for maintaining my suits and others were out in the scene helping in lightings. I think my mother made this as confidential. They all mens.

My mother entered the room and saw me.

"Perfect as I expected it to be" she said smiling at me and smoothen the material on my shoulder. I released a breath.

"Let's begin then" I said boringly.

"Now don't be sad, as I said there is a surprise. But you have to wait" she said.

"Where is Destiny" I asked as she did my touch-up.

"I have made her to sit with me, behind the cameras. Don't worry I will keep her company" she said. I nod my head. She led me out to the front of camera. Destiny sat beside her and saw me do what my mother has said me to do.

After an hour and a half, I am putting on the fifth suit. This is tiring than I thought. As I was buttoning up the buttons, my mother walked in.

"Liam, don't button it. I want you to leave it open" she said removing the buttons.

"But I have never given shoot like this" I said putting on the coat, leaving it open.

"I know, but I want you to try something new" she said.

"When will this finish" I asked.

"This is just the beginning son, for the next one it will be your surprise" she said smirking at me. I looked at her confused. She whispered in my ear what my surprise was. Hearing that I smirked back at her.

"Well I didn't know you would be this cunning and intelligent" I said shaking my head.

"I have to make my son happy and along with that my work for next project will also be finished" she said "Now wait outside, I will be there in few minutes" I nod my head and moved out. I ran my fingers in my hair as I went towards the camera. I saw Destiny was drinking water. As soon as she saw me, she started coughing hard. I smirked at her action and went towards her to calm her down. I rubbed her back.

"You are making shoots in this" she asked after calming down.

"Yeah"

"But, I haven't seen you give these type of shoots before" she mumbled. I can see her eyes can't stop traveling down to my chest. I smirked at that.