Chapter 51

Destiny's pov

I was sleeping peacefully, when someone started to shake my shoulder.

"Princess get up" I heard Liam's voice. I opened my eyes slowly and lifted my head to looked around. I was sleeping in my room. I looked down to see Liam's face is near me. My hairs covered his face at his sides. He lifted his hand to move my hairs away.

I was completely sleeping on him with my arms and legs around him.

"Good morning" he said pecking my lips. I smiled and greeted back.

"Good morning" I placed my arms on his chest and put my chin on it and looked at him. He put his hands back of his head and looked at me smiling.

"I like waking up like this" I said leaning my face on my arms still looking at him.

"I pray to God everyday, to wake up like this" he said looking at the ceiling. I chuckled. I placed a kiss on his chest and sat up. The sheets fell down to me hips. Liam looked at me and looked down.

"Well now I will pray every minute to wake up like this" he said smirking at me. But his eyes was looking down at me. I looked down, I was naked except my panties. I gasped and pulled the sheets to my chest. How can I forget, I was naked. He tsk at me in disapproval and got up.

"What did I say about covering up in front of me" he said tugging the sheets. I held it tightly.

"I know, but if you see me naked. It will take a turn" I said getting up wrapping the sheets around me. I started moving towards the bathroom. But the sheets were completely pulled of me. I turned around to see Liam throwing the sheets on the bed. I stood there in shock.

"You can't cover infront of me, whether it takes a turn or not" he said coming towards me. He lifted me in bridal style and walked towards the bathroom.

"We have to save water and time" he smirked moving us towards the shower.

After half an hour we were both showered and got out. We both were wrapped in towels. I went to my closet and started to search what to wear.

"I will choose it" Liam said coming behind me. He searched and took out a peach color short suit. I took it. I went to my room and he went into the living room, because his clothes are there. I quickly put it on and did a minimal make up. I took my bag and went out of the room.

Liam was ready putting his wrist watch on. He looked at me and smiled.

"You look cute in these outfits. I thought it was a pant" he said coming towards me and pulled me to him by my waist.

"Thank you" I placed a kiss on his cheek.

"We will have something on the way" he said moving us towards the door. I locked it and went towards the elevator. As soon as elevator door closed, my mobile started ringing. I took out of the bag and looked to see Alexis calling me.

"Hello" I said picking it up.

"Did you and Liam left the apartment" she asked hurriedly. I was surprised how she knew he was here.

"How did you know he is with me" I asked. Liam looked at me.

"Just answer my question, did you left" she asked literally shouting.

"No"

"Good. Both of you don't leave that place" she said. The elevator door opened, we went out.

"Why" I asked, but I didn't want to know the answer because many reporter are crowded outside the building with camera. The apartment security guys are holding them back. We immediately stopped walking looking at them. It was so loud outside.