Chapter 7

Destiny's pov 

When my widened eyes met with the green eyes I was lost in it immediately as I was lost years back when I met him. He is the same man who took my heart away. Why do I have to meet him now when everything was going good in my life. My heart was happy seeing him now, but my mind was not OK with it. I can still see the arrogance and mischievous in his eyes. He was a jerk to me back then.

I will not fall to his charms now, when he did it in the high school. I was an idiot to think we might have something, when he treated me good and destroy it eventually. He hands are still on my mouth and my waist. I fit perfectly in his arms. I feel warmth.

'Ohh I love hearing the words in his arms' my inner self said.

'I know right. Wait what.... , will you shut up now. It's not your time talk now' I replied

'OK OK no need to get high ' she replied and went .

I was lost in his eyes that I didn't know what to do. I don't know what to say so I stayed silent.

I think he is the CEO here. I came to the conclusion because his name is Liam James Collins as his company name is also Collins. I thought the CEO may be some other Collins, but I think I was completely wrong.

Ava knew about the Collins, then why did she do this. I think I should talk to her after this. She know how I feel about him then why did she do this.

He broke the stare and replied "You are the first person in my life I have seen screaming when they see at a person's chest. It's not like you haven't seen before" he removed his hands from my mouth and from my waist and left me free from his hold. And took a step back from me.

'I miss his arms around me' my inner self said.

'Will you shut up'

My face heated up hearing his words. His voice is deep. Well what he said is correct. I haven't seen anyone without shirt that to this close to me except my brother. I have only seen in magazines and TV. And I haven't been in any relationship to see this. Because I was busy with my studies, and hadn't thought about any relationship. He need not to know that.

"Why are you naked?" I asked him avoiding the sight in front of me. My face is heating up more now.

"Are you sure princess, this is what they call naked. I think you have been taught wrong of what is meant by naked. I can teach you what is naked means" he said smirking at me and bought his hands to the button of his pants to remove it.

My eyes widened at his answer and I covered my eyes with my hands quickly and stepped a few steps away from him and hit my back with the glass wall. I heared his laugh around me. I think he is laughing at me. He is still a arrogant jerk.

'Well I will be very happy for you to teach me what naked means. This girl is missing the chance here' my inner self said.

I ignored her.

Well I know any girls would have liked it. Maybe many girls have seen him naked before. And that thought didn't settle me well, I don't know why. I don't feel anything to him.

"I didn't mean that, what I meant is why are you naked from the chest. I didn't mean you to be fully naked. I didn't ask you anything about teaching me what is naked is, I know what naked means" I replied to him still covering my eyes from my hands. I think this is funny to him because he is still laughing at me.

"Well you should have said more appropriately then princess. So answer to your question, I spilled my coffee on the shirt, there is no extra shirt to replace. And I will be like this still a new shirt arrives" he replied. I can hear the amusement in his voice. I surely know that he is smirking at me.