Chapter 41_B

Destiny's pov

"Wow"

It was the first word I said as I saw the view. It was a tree house covered with lights. The house was situated a little high from the ground. A path was made to the entrance of the tree house. It was so beautiful. I was smiling seeing the scene.

"This is so beautiful" I said as I turned to Liam "You have a tree house" I asked him excitedly.

"Yeah" he said scratching his head "So do you like it". I can hear nervousness in his voice.

"Not just I like it. I love it" I said taking his hand and tugged him "Come on show me inside" I said bouncing on my toes. He chuckled at me and led me inside.

The inside was so amazing. It has everything. A small kitchen and a living room with the balcony. It's has stairs leading up.

"This place is so amazing" I said happily.

"Enough of the tour. You can come here anytime. But now shall we continue our date" he asked. I nodded my head. He took me to the balcony. There was a table set up with romantic setting with lights, roses.

"Did you make this all" I asked looking at him. He nod his head and said.

"Yeah. I hope you like this. I asked Sophia what to do. She said make it simple. And I immediately thought about this tree house. I didn't want you to be upset with me, by taking you to fancy restaurant. Even today I cooked the food. I made something different. I think you will love it. And.... " his rambling was cut off when I grabbed his collar and pulled him down to me to kiss him. He looked cute rambling about this and he looked nervous also.

He was surprised at my actions first but soon after that he responded. I pulled away shortly and said.

"Thank you for making this. It feels so special to me" I said looking into his green eyes.

"But you are special" he whispered putting my hair behind my ear. He kissed my forehead and led me to the table.

Soon we started eating. He has made Indian food. It was the best food I have eaten so far. He explained what it was and how to eat. He made roti with butter Paneer, it was so delicious. He also said many names, I forgot. The dessert was a chocolate cake my favorite. This was the best date. We talked about everything, laughing and smiling.

After dinner, Liam took out the plates to the kitchen. I insisted on helping him but he refused. I was standing near the table leaning against the railing looking at the sky. The sky was beautiful with many stars. The cool breeze blew, I closed my eyes taking the feeling of it. This was the best day. I thought Liam wouldn't be this romantic.

I heard footsteps. Liam hand brushed my hair to the side and hugged me from the behind. He trailed kisses from my shoulder to my back of the ear. I just melted in his embrace. My eyes were still closed. I felt a cold substance on my chest. I opened my eyes and looked down to see a crown shape necklace was there. It was beautiful.