Chapter 38

Liam's pov

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. I was in my room. I expected to see Destiny, but she was not here. I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom for washing my face. I got out and went to the living room. I saw my mother working on her laptop.

"Hey" I greeted her and sat on the couch beside her. She looked at me and smiled.

"Hey, how are you feeling now" she asked. I looked around searching a small figure.

"Better"

My mother didn't say anything, so I looked at her. She was seeing me in amusement and smiling slightly.

"Well if you are searching for Destiny she went home" hearing that my mood went down. She didn't say anything to me before leaving.

"I didn't ask anything about her" I said avoiding looking at her.

"Sure you didn't. But your eyes were asking it" she said chuckling. I looked at the time to see its six thirty.

"How was things at the office. And what are you doing" I said casually breaking the silence.

"It was good. Your secretary helped me a lot. You have maintained your company very good. I was just working on a fashion show held in New York. My new designs are up for the show" she said looking at the laptop.

"Liam, I have a proposal for you" she asked. I node my head at her to continue.

"I want you to model me for few pictures. It's nothing much just with some suits" she asked closing the laptop and around towards me.

"Mother I am not interested in those things. Even when other studios asked me I refused it. I just took few only for the magazines" I said.

"Just think about it, I have been working on it especially for you from many years. I have thought about doing it with my son when he grows up. Just give it a thought" she said giving me a smile.

"Okay, just this one" I said. She beamed happily.

"Oh I can't wait for it. I have this fashion show next month, I am free for next week. How about next week" she was really excited about this. I smiled at her and said.

"It's your wish mother. Just get it in my schedule talking to Destiny" I said.

"Oh, and I have a surprise for you during the shoot" she said smirking at me. Now I am scared what she will be planning.

"Mother tomorrow I am going to work" I said.

"Nope, just take a rest another day. I talked to Melissa, she will be coming tomorrow morning. And your father is arriving today night. He will go your company and check it out" she said picking up the laptop and moved to her room. I got up and followed her.

"Mother, it's so boring in the house" I whined following her.

"It's just one day, and Melissa will be here with you all day tomorrow" she said placed her laptop on the table. I was about to reply she started talking.

"Wait, so you didn't get bored today living in the house" she said crossing her arms "Okay it depends on the person who you stay with you get bored. Now tell me what did you do with Destiny that you are not bored today" she asked looking smugly at me. I didn't answer, turned around and started walking towards the kitchen. I was blushing now.

"Hmm interesting, so are you gonna answer......." she started talking following me but I cut her off.

"You want me to stay in the house, okay I will stay. So no more questions" I replied opening the refrigerator to get something to eat.