Chapter 47

Destiny's pov

My dad opened the door to the house and shouted.

"Honey, we are back". Nick in my arms flinched and started to cry.

"Dad lower your voice a little. Nick got scared" I said cooing him. Liam put the baby seat back to its place. My mom came and took Nick from me and started soothing him.

"Don't cry baby. Destiny why don't you and Liam freshen up, I will arrange the table. Take him to your room" my mom said winking at me and went in with crying Nick. My dad followed her. I shook my head smiling at her. I put the rosses in the vase in living room.

"Come on" I said to Liam climbing the stairs to my room. I opened the door and went in. Liam walked in and looked around. I don't have much, since I moved to my apartment, everything is there. I have a family photo, which was taken when I was nine. Liam looked at it.

"You look cute when you were small" he smiled at that. I went towards the bathroom and said.

"I will be quick. Till then rest here"

I did my business and washed my face. I took the towel and cleaned my face as I went out. I saw Liam laying on my bed with his one hand behind his head with closed eyes.

"Liam you can go now" I said, he didn't move. I put the towel in the hamper and went towards the bed, stood beside it.

I shook his shoulder "Liam wake...... " I yelped cutting off my words. Liam grabbed my waist and pulled me on the bed with him hovering above me. I slapped his chest.

"You weren't sleeping were you" I asked glaring at him.

"No, I was just waiting for you to come near me" he said kissing my neck.

"Liam, go and freshen up" I said pushing him.

"But I haven't got my kiss today" he said kissing my collar bone.

"I gave you a kiss this morning" I said. He looked at me, like I was serious.

"You call that a kiss, it was more like a peck. I will show you what a kiss is" he said kissing me on the lips. I kissed him back. We kissed for few minutes, I pulled back breathing heavily. He trailed kisses to my neck and bit me there.

"Liam my parents are waiting downstairs. We have to go" I said suppressing a moan.

"One more minute" he said kissing me again. I moaned. He pulled away slowly breathing heavily.

"Go down, I will come in few minutes" he said kissing my forehead, got up from above me and moved towards the bathroom. I calmed down and want to the kitchen. My mom was setting the plates. Dad and Nick was no where to be seen.

"Where is dad and Nick" I asked helping her.

"They are in the living room. They will come" she said and looked at me. Immediately her eyes went to my neck. She smirked and came towards me. She pushed all my hair towards my left side.

"Before you came, did you check you have a hickey" she said. My eyes widened and put my hand on it. Shit. Stupid Liam, why does he have to do it now.

I blushed and went into the kitchen. There is a small mirror next to refrigerator. I moved my hair and saw. It was little big. I groaned looking at it.

My mom came in.

"Next time check before you come in" she said taking the things. I moved my hair to the left side covering it. I helped her. We placed everything on the table. My mom came towards me and held my face in her hands.