Chapter 68

Liam's pov

"Liam get up and brush your teeth" Destiny said from the closet. I was still sleeping on the bed. It was strict order from my princess that I am on complete bed rest for a month.

"I don't like it when you get a shower without me" I said getting up slowly.

"Liam stop behaving like a child and be quick" she said.

"What's so special that you are making me get up" I asked. She walked out of the closet completely dressed. She wore a T-shirt with knot which shows her stomach and a booty shorts.

"I made breakfast today. I want you to try it. So I am asking you to brush your teeth before I bring your breakfast" she said excitedly. I smiled.

"When did you get up to make it" I asked.

"You don't need to know that. Now hurry up" she said taking my hand and tucking it. I got up. She turned around to go, but I pinced her butt. She yelped at glared at me. I smiled sweetly at her. She walked towards the door and damn that shorts looks great on her.

I went towards the bathroom. And started to brush my teeth.

It's been two week since that incident. And I returned to my home after being three days in hospital. Destiny is extra careful about me now. She looks after me and does everything I need.

My father and Destiny are looking after the company now. They don't even let me touch my laptop especially Destiny. As doctor said, I taking the bed rest. Mother is also helping Destiny to look after me. Alex have taken care of the case. Even Alex is helping my father. I haven't seen him so emotional till now. I saw him cry as he saw I was awake. Even though he is annoying, he is my best friend.

My investigator found out about Rick and his condition. He was a drug addict before Mr. Denver died. Mr. Denver made a huge debt which he wasn't able to clear. And in return they asked for her daughter. So he didn't take the humiliation and poisonend everyone including himself. And that time Rick was roaming around a lot. He himself thought I took his dad company and made him die. His condition has turned worse when they took him to custody. So they have sent him to the rehabilitation center.

David and Elizabeth went back the next day I woke up. They were happy seeing me awake. David talked to Destiny about the medication. Amanda called and checked on me. Sophia cried when she saw me. Everyone was so worried about me and I feel happy that I have a big family who is concerned about me.

There is slight pain in my back. I can't make any fast movements, it pains like a hell. But I am recovering. My head is also good, just sometimes it pains.

I finished brushing and washed my face. I went back to the bed and removed my shirt. I leaned against the pillow which was placed on the headrest. I took my mobile and went through my mails. I sometimes would seek to my mobile and attend my mails without anyone knowing. Only some are left. I might complete later.

Destiny came in with a tray and placed on the bed. I was surprised seeing it.

"Woah, you made all of this" I asked. She had made scrambled eggs with cream cheese, French toast waffles. And along with that some raspberries, blueberries, oranges in a bowl. And two cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows.

"Why, any doubt" she said sitting infront of me.

"From when you are living in our home, I hadn't seen you cook anything. Did Mellisa help you" I asked her.

"I have said her to take leave. And no one is in home, your parents has gone out to spent their time together" she said. "Wait, did you say our home. I am still not married to you. Then how it's our home" she asked in confusion. I smirked. She realized what she had said and shut her mouth with her hand with wide eyes.