Chapter 16

Liam's pov

I waited few minutes after Destiny went inside room to bed to go afterwards.

I slowly opened the door so that I don't want to disturb her if she was asleep. A small smile lit on my face when I saw her sleeping. I lean my shoulder on the door and observe her. She was sleeping on the left side of the bed.

I slowly went to her side and covered her with the blankets till her shoulders. I sat near her on the bed and pushed the strands of hair which has fallen on her face behind her ear. I caressed her soft skin on the cheek with my thumb.

She released a breath deeply in her sleep and shifted slowly. I quickly pulled my hand back. She bought her left hand up and tucked under her other cheek. She pouted a little, it looked cute.

I bent down and placed a kiss on her forehead. I stayed there for few seconds and retrieved back.

I got up removed my shoes and coat, went to sleep beside her. I maintained some distance between us. I don't want her to think bad about me if she woke up.

I was watching the ceiling by keeping my hand behind the head. Sleep was not coming for me. I heard shuffling next to me. I turned my head to see that Destiny was turning towards me. She was fully facing me now but she was still sleeping.

My eyes went down her face, her blouse has raised up showing her skin. I think while shifting the blankets must have came down.

I should have slept outside than this torture. I want to have her in my arms holding tightly and fall asleep.

I feel a rush of adrenaline. I have to cover her. I sat on the bed and covered her with the blankets again. I turned my body towards her and layed down.

I was watching her face, eyebrows, long eyelashes. Her cute nose and pouted lips. She looked like a kid. Looking at her I went to sleep.

*

I woke to the sound of door knocking. I was about to get up, I feel pressure on my left shoulder and arm. I looked down to see Destiny is curled up next to me. She was placing her head on my shoulder. I smiled at the thought of her cuddling towards me.

I again heard a door knock. I silently moved Destiny without disturbing her sleep. I went and opened the door. There stood the attendant.

"Sorry to disturb sir, but the plane is about to land. I came to wake you up, so that you can be in your seats at the time of announcement" she said. I nodded my head and went inside.

I washed my face and went to wake up Destiny.

"Destiny, get up we are about to land" I said slowly by shaking her shoulder.

"Destiny "

"Princess wake up" I said.

"Ah..what" she said. She slowly sat up and looked towards me in her sleepy eyes. Cute.

"The plane is about to land, we should go back to our seats" I said.

She nodded her head and got up from the bed and went outside towards the seats. I followed her quietly.

She sat down and looked out the window by placing her chin on the hand. I started checking the mails in the mobile.

They announced to put our seatbelts. I see no movement next to me. I turned towards her and chuckle left my mouth.

By keeping the chin on her hand she had slept like that. I quickly took a photo and put her seatbelt on my own.

The plane landed safely in few minutes. It was already eight in the morning here. I didn't want to wake her up. So I lifted her from the seat and carried her out towards my car which was waiting for me.