Chapter 11

Destiny's pov

I have got up from my sleep, but I am still in bed watching the ceiling and thinking about what happened on Saturday.

Well it's Monday, I am starting my work today. And I woke up way early at six thirty because I can't sleep. I didn't catch enough sleep on yesterday also.

After finding out Alex friend is Liam, I was shocked. Throughout the night, we didn't talk except he asked me how was I. I replied him honestly because it's true, I have been good.

Except the time he left me. Few months were horrible to me. I would continuously think about him but eventually I completed the high school. The life was going good till now. 'I don't know what is yet to come'.

He likes to call me princess since we met. He hasn't change a bit from out last meet. He still pouts at silly things.

'You find it cute, isn't it? ' my heart asked.

'Yes' I answered immediately not thinking twice.

'Yes I knew it, you are attracted to him' she said.

'Will you shut up, I am thinking ' I said.

'Well you are thinking about him' she replied.

I went silent. Because she is true, I can't deny that.

After they helped us in cleaning, they left. Alex and Ava talked a lot. Even after he went, she talked about them what they did in high school. We watched a movie and slept.

On Sunday we woke up and spent our morning in my apartment. She has some clothes in my closet or she uses my clothes sometimes after she showers here. She left at noon because her parents called and informed her to come there immediately.

I wrote a resignation letter to the hotel I was working and gave it to Ava before she left. She said she will talk to the boss and take the money which I have worked till now. 

After that I just cleaned up my home. Made my dinner and slept. And here I am now, woke up early and thinking about it.

My alarm started ringing into my room. I saw the time it's seven. I shut down my alarm and went to take a shower.

After shower I took the towel and wrapped to my body. I went to the closet and chose my outfit.

(picture is above)

I quickly changed and put on some makeup. Not much just mascara and light color lipstick. I left my hair free after brushing through it. I went to the kitchen and made a small breakfast for me.

After eating it, I saw the time it's 8.05. I went to my room and pick up my bag. I wore heels and went out of my apartment after locking the door.

I hailed a cab and made it to the Collins building. I made it to the entrance and saw the same lady working at the reception. I smiled and went towards her.

"Hello Miss ..." I saw the name tag which I missed last time and continued ".. Katie, I hope your morning is good till now" I asked her still smiling.

She looked up and smiled brightly at me and asked "Hello dear, I think you got the job because I can see the smile on your face and I am seeing you again here" I nodded at her happily and she continued "Congratulations dear. What's your name?"

"Thank you, I am Destiny Walker you can call me Destiny" I said. "OK Destiny now go on, so you don't have to be late for your first day work. I hope we can meet in the lunch time" Katie replied. I nodded my head and bid a bye to her.