Chapter 35

Destiny's pov

This is the best sleep I have ever got in these two months. I have felt like this when I was with Liam sleepover. This is so warm.

I ran my hands up and down the pillow. It was hard yet comfortable. 

Suddenly I heard a groan and a tight grip on my wrist to stop what I was doing. And a tight hold on my shoulder.

"You should stop doing that princess, otherwise this won't end well" my pillow talked. I removed from it's hold on me and again ran my hand on them.

"But I like this so much. It's so comfortable" I mumbled pressing my face hard against the pillow. I felt it was so soft. I placed a soft kiss on it. My pillow stiffened. I ran my hand up and down to make it soft.

"You are too stiff. Relax" I mumbled. It relaxed. I kissed again and smiled.

"Good" I put my hands and legs around it and hugged it tightly.

"What are you doing to me princess" my pillow mumbled. I lifted my hand to shut its mouth.

"No talking. Only sleeping" I mumbled taking my hand back. I heard a heavy breath was released above me.

I was suddenly on my back with still hugging my pillow. My hairs were moved back from my face. I smiled at the feeling. A kiss was placed on my forehead then my eyes, then on my cheek. But it felt like tickling my cheek. I giggled at that.

"You like that" I bobbed my head up and down. I felt a kiss on my other cheek. I giggled again when I felt like tickling. And a kiss right below my ear. I giggled again.

"I like it" I said. "Really" I nodded.

"I think you will like this also". I felt kisses started from the below my ear to the neck. I like the feeling. I hugged my pillow even tightly now. Someone groaned and bite my neck a little hard. I moaned at the feeling. I felt like I was in daze, like in a dream as Liam is above me kissing my neck. I bought my hand to his hairs and gripped it hard. I heard a moan from him and bite hard on my neck again. I moaned loudly. I felt like to taste his lips.

I pulled his head back, and lifted my head up and kissed his lips. I moved my lips urgently wanting to feel it, Liam kissed me back. We both were dominating to win the kiss. I moaned loudly when I felt a pressure on my waist.

I felt his tongue on my lips asking for permission, and I didn't let him. He moved his hand down to my ass and grabbed it hard. I gasped and this led him to move his tongue inside my mouth. He moaned at the feeling. But I wanted more. I pulled back from him and started kissing his jaw. He groaned at that. I showered kisses from his jaw to his neck and bit hard.

"Fuck" I heard him curse. I started licking and kissing the same spot as I ran my hand on his abs. I can hear him cursing lowly. I can feel his weight on my body like he is becoming weak.

And that's when I realised that I was actually kissing Liam, that this is not a dream. I opened my eyes, but I didn't stop what I was doing. I continued kissing his neck. And I felt the need to kiss his lips again. So I pushed him back on the bed and straddled him.

I see a surprised and fear look on his face. I think he thought I will do something when he saw me awake but I just kissed him again. He kissed me back with full force. I felt hot, so I shrugged off my jacket still kissing him. He sat up slowly and held me in place by placing his hand on my hip. I lifted my hands up and placed on his cheeks and kissed him slowly. I want to memorize his taste and this moment.

He did the same, he bought his other hand up to my cheek and tilted it slightly and kissed me more passionately. I locked my legs around his waist. I felt a twitch on my bum but I ignored it. Suddenly I felt my back is on the bed again him hovering above me. He pulled away slowly resting his forehead against mine. We were both breathing heavily.