Chapter 12

Double surprise 😊

Liam's pov

I am going to my office now in my car, I took a my driver. I was not in a mood to drive today.

After coming back from Destiny house, I slept and woke up late on the next day because it was Sunday. I just worked out for a while and then started working in my office room in my home. Melissa already cooked the food and left. I spent my day just like that.

Now that Destiny is here, I have to do something so that she can come back to me. I have to talk to her. It's been long time. I haven't even thought about any other woman than her.

I think I should make her to come with me for lunch and then we can talk. If she won't accept then I will play the card of boss and employee.

My driver reached the building. He stopped at the entrance, got out and opened my door. I got out and made my way towards the elevator.

After few minutes I reached my floor. I started moving towards my office. I looked at Destiny's desk to see her looking at the file. 'It must be my schedule'. And Alexis must have said few things to her before she left.

Yesterday I called Alexis and asked her to arrange a desk infront of my office room for Destiny. 'I want her to be close to me'.

It seems like the job is done. I think hearing my footsteps she looked up. I stood infront of her desk and she got up. I told her to come to my office.

After she came, she greeted me and gave my schedule. I started talking to her by looking at my schedule. When I said her salary, I saw from the corner of eyes that she seemed shocked about it. But she came to her normal self before I looked at her.

I checked her out, she was looking cute in her outfit. She wore a decent dress that didn't reveal much. She doesn't even knew I checked her out. I was keeping my face blank while talking to her.

She went to pick the boxes. My heart started scolding me.

'Why the hell did you not greet her back '

'I have a better plan for that' my mind said.

When she went towards the door to go out, I quickly followed her. When the door was about to close, I stopped it and stood infront of her. She looked up at me.

I said "And Miss Walker I forgot one thing" I leaned towards her left ear, I can smell her sweet scent. 'She still smell the same' and whispered "Good morning princess and you look cute in that outfit" with that I can inside my office closing the door.

I smirked at my action. I love to tease her. I started working, after few minutes she bought my coffee and went back to her. After few hours Destiny reminded me about the meeting. I went to it.

*

The meeting took longer than I thought, when I went back to my office it was already two. And Destiny was not in her seat. 'must have went to have lunch' I thought. Looks like I can't talk to her today.

I want the redo files tomorrow morning itself, so I have to inform Destiny about it and along with that I will ask her to appoint a good restaurant tomorrow so we can talk. I will not tell her about it till tomorrow.

As I was working my phone started ringing, without looking at the caller ID I received and answered "Hello, Liam Collins speaking".

"Hello Liam" I heared a familiar voice. I checked the caller ID to see its my mother who was talking.

"Mother, why did you call me? Is there any work you have to be done by me" I answered her.

"No no son, it's just... I didn't talk to you a lot so I just... want to ask... can you come your home early today. I am in your mansion, I wanted to talk you" she was hesitant to ask to me.