Chapter 43

Destiny's pov

"Now Destiny I want you to straddle Liam on the couch"

I gasped at Lily's statement. This is too much. I just agreed to do this because I was jealous to see other women doing this with him. I thought this will finish up fast. But looking at Lily's mind, I think there is more.

"But.....but, this is embrassing to do" I said worriedly.

"But you like to do this in the bedroom" Liam whispered in my ear. I elbowed him in the stomach and blushed hard. He groaned lightly.

"Oh don't worry dear, this is not embrassing. Now make it quick, there are few more shots left" she said. I released a sigh and went towards the couch. Never I thought, I would land in this situation.

Liam came and sat on the couch. He held my hand helped me strangle him.

"Don't think about anything else, just focus on me. Just think only we two are here" he said lowly. I nod my head and looked into his eyes. He placed my right hand on his chest and left hand on his collar. He bent slightly backwards and grabbed my left thigh. We were both lost in our eyes. I fisted his collar more tightly as I was feeling hot.

"Perfect" I looked away and stood up from Liam. He cleared his throat and sat there.

"Next, Destiny sit next to him and put your one hand on his thigh and other one place it below his chin" I did what Liam's mother told.

"Good. Now Destiny I want you go behind Liam and place your leg in front of him" I did what she told me but I was blushing. Liam grabbed my leg. One hand grabbed it tightly and other one loosely.

"Now grab his hair in one hand and other one sliding down his chest" I did what she told.

"Perfect" Liam mother came towards us as we stood up from the couch and gave a lace cloth to me.

"Tie it to your eyes" I did what she told me. I can see a little. She grabbed my hand held it straight and tilted my head towards the side.

"Liam hold her hand and kiss it on her arm" she said and moved back where she was standing. Liam did what he was told.

"Perfect. Now it's a wrap" I removed the cloth and signed. Finally it's over.

"Thank you for making this Liam. I hope you enjoyed this" Lily said.

"I really did enjoy" Liam said winking at me. I glared at him.

"And thank you for your cooperation Destiny. Without you this shoot wouldn't have happened" she thanked me.

"Your welcome Lily" I smiled at her.

"Now change your clothes and meet me at the cafeteria downstairs" she said moving towards the camera. She took the camera from him and went out. Liam and I went to our dressing room. I took a little more time because the dress was tight to remove. It was to hard but I removed this. I wore my bra, pencil skirt, shirt and left open the buttons. I was feeling a little hot, and thought to button it up before I leave this room. I started removing the makeup which Lily has done.

"Did you finish" I heard a voice behind me. I yelped and pulled my shirt to cover me. I turned slightly to see Liam standing in middle of the room smirking at me. His tie was undone hanging around his neck. He has put his hands in the pant pockets.

"It's you, I though someone" I said turning around the mirror and applied my red lipstick. A thought came to my mind. He said I don't know how to seduce him. I smirked to myself.

"It's only me, I wouldn't let anyone in except my mother" he said. I turned towards him and moved my shirt away from my chest. My brests which were covered by my bra gave a good display to Liam. As I thought, his eyes fell directly to my chest. I ran my hand in my hairs. Slowly I bit my lip and bought my finger to my lip and pulled my lip away.