New story!

Hello guys,

I have started writing another story.
This is not a sequel or spin off. I hope you can read this and support me as you supported my other books, My Billionaire Boss and Billionaire Love.

The new book title is Aaliyah's Love

"I know you married me only for my money and my family money

"I know you married me only for my money and my family money. And I will not be giving you anything from us. I know you manipulated grandma and have taken some money from her otherwise why would you marry a billionaire. Every woman are same gold digging idiots running after money not thinking about their dignity. When I didn't talk to you, you told Sebastian about us and tried to get me through him. But I am not a fool to fall for you. Just for one year stay the hell away from me and let me live my life" he yelled the last sentence and stormed upstairs to our room.

I leaned against the wall and slide down hugging my knees. I cried silently hurt by his words. His words replay in my mind continuously.

                    ***********************

Aaliyah Rivera, sweet girl just wanting to get love from the only man she ever loved.

Emmett Robinson, cold man, business is the only world for him.

What happens when they both get married?Will Aaliyah get her love?  Will Emmett change for someone?