Chapter 61

Destiny's pov

I opened my eyes slowly but I shut it immediately because of bright light in the room. I opened them again and looked around. I was in a hospital room in a bed. I was confused. I looked at the window, to see its night already. Then I remembered the car and Liam. I tried to get up but I felt a pain in my right arm and head. I looked down to see my right hand was in a cast. And my left hand was held by someone. And it was Liam.

He was sleeping placing his head on his hand. He had held my hand loosely. I pulled my hand away and caressed his cheek. Thank God he is safe. Nothing happened to him.

I ran my fingers in his hair. He frowned and swatted my hand. I chuckled at him, he felt annoying. I smiled looking at him. Slowly I held his hand in mine. He smiled in his sleep and bought our hands to his cheek and held it.

Suddenly he opened his eyes and sat up. He looked surprised to see me awake.

"You are awake" he whispered, then he shouted "You are awake". He leaned down towards me and showered me with his kisses. I giggled while he kissed me all over my face. He pulled away and held my shoulder softly.

"Don't you ever do that to me. You scared me to death. Why would you do that. You should have called my name and say to move from the place. But you risked your life to save me. I was so worried about you. You weren't moving and responding to me. I felt my heart shattered at that time. What if something really bad happened to you. I didn't even say how much I really love you. I.... " I cut off his words as I gripped back of his neck with my uninjured hand and pulled him down to me and kissed his lips. He looked surprised at first, but he kissed me back slowly. I pulled away and said.

"I love you too"

"What" he asked in shock. I rolled my eyes at him.

"You said 'I love you' and I replied to that as 'I love you too'. Did I say something wrong because couples in love say that right" I said calmly. But my heart was beating rapidly against my chest. I hope he doesn't hear it.

He was still in shock. He opened and closed his mouth like a fish. I rolled my eyes again and pulled him down slightly to me by his collar.

"Are you that shock hearing from me. When you calm down, I want water" I said pecking his lips.

"You really said it" he said pointing to me "I really said it" then he pointed to himself.

"Yeah you said. You ramble sometimes and spill out the beans you hide" I said trying to sit. I feel weak, so I tried to put pressure on my left hand to sit up. But I moved my right arm slightly, and cried in pain.

"Calm down princess. Let me help you" Liam said helping me to sit.

"You were not in your right mind to think. So I thought to help myself" I signed leaning my back on the pillow, which Liam had put for me.

"Sorry, I didn't expect you to say that this early to me. I was in shock" he said taking a glass of water. He held it to my mouth for me to drink. I drank it. He pulled away after I finished.

"Well I couldn't wait to say it as I found out I love you" I said smiling at him. He closed his eyes and smiled fully. He took my hand and placed it on his heart.

"Say it again" he asked.

"I love you" his heart started to beat fast as I said. He opened his eyes looked at me.

"See what you do to my heart. I love you too" he said bringing my hand to his lips and kissed it.

"What time is it? And what happened after I pushed you" I asked. He sat on the chair and looked at his watch.