Chapter 30

Liam's pov

After saying what I felt to my parents I dashed out of the house to my backyard. I started walking into woods.

I was controlling my feelings. I am angry, hurt and feeling exhausted about this. I didn't want to hurt their feelings, but I couldn't hold it in my heart. I spoke what I wanted to say to them. I am long forgotten about the surprise after that. I was very happy when they ate the dinner. If Destiny didn't say I have cooked, I would have told them Melissa had made the dinner.

I thought dinner would go smoothly. After I assured them to wait in the living room till I return with the wine. And I was about to enter, I saw Destiny standing at the entrance. As I went behind her, I knew why she was standing.

After few steps, I stood beside the tree and opened the wine bottle I had in my hand. I took a big gulp of it. I needed something to clear my mind. I felt like crying but I am controling it. I leaned against the tree and grazed at the sky. I stood there taking few small swing of the wine.

After twenty minutes, I started making my way to the house. I was only little drunk but I know what's happening around. I just drank half of the bottle.

I just got to my backyard, when I see my father making his way towards me. I stay rooted to my place as I saw him. He reached to me and eyed the bottle I was holding.

"How much did you drink?" he asked looking at me. I shrugged my shoulder at him and said.

"Not much, only half a bottle. But I am okay, just slightly drunk".

"Well that's good. If you are alright, you can show me your house right" he asked looking around. I nod my head and showed him my backyard. We didn't talk much, I just showed him around. We were about to enter, he stopped grabbing my arm lightly.

"I am really sorry son. I didn't know you were feeling like that. I lost the time I had to spend with you. But I will keep trying. Just say what you need I will do it" I can hear the sincerity in his voice and also hope.

"It's okay, just don't let me down again. And I have a surprise for you both" I said to him. He smiled at me.

"Okay"

"Come I will show you" I said to him and entered the house. We head to the living room. We saw Destiny and my mother were talking happily. I smiled at them. I called mother. She looked up at me and got up quickly. She hugged me tightly, I hugged her back.

"I am sorry Liam"

"It's okay, now come I have a surprise to you both" I said grabbing her hand. I bought them the room I have made it ready for them. I stood infront of it and looked at my parents.

"I hope you will like it" I said and opened the door. I went inside and turned on the light. I turned towards them, they entered and saw around the room. Destiny was standing near the door. I was nervous, I put my hands inside the pocket and looked at my parents reaction. They were surprised.

"Well how is it" I asked them.

"It's very good son. But whose room is this? And why did you bring us here?" my mother asked still looking at the room. I bought my right hand up to rub my neck.

"This... This room is yours. I mean both of you. I am asking you both to live with me" hearing that they both turned towards me. I looked away not wanting to see their reaction about what I am going to say next.

"I know you are thinking why I got a room for you both when you don't even know me. I would always think to bring you here and live with you both, so we can know each other more and live like a family. But you contacted me very less in these years and I thought that was a bad idea" I stopped and released a breath.