Chapter 65

Destiny's pov

It's been three months now. Today is the day I am taking my cast off. I am so happy, I will be free. I have been waiting for this day.

After that pool day, everything was normal. As Liam said, he took me back to the work after one month. Some or the other way he found out I was helping Alexis in the work. I got a good scolding that day. But I reduced it short by a kiss.

I said to him that, I like to go back to my apartment, but the next day he bought all my things from there and set it right here. He said his room is now ours. I was happy listening to do. He took me on many dates in these months. He was so loving and I keep falling to him more and more.

Even we are happy, somewhere Liam is disturbed. I know it's about the anonymous guy who is on his back. He said one day that, they are not getting anything about this man. Liam didn't stop there, he is deep into it.

Everyone one in the family is happy. There is something going on between Ava and Alex, and they are being secretive about it. Chris is gone to Africa for his new project. Dad, mom, Amanda and Nick are happy. Nick had started talking now. He is very adorable.

Lily and James are busy with their business. Even though they spend the time with us as much they can. Lily released the photos of Liam two months back. Due to that, many girls started a separate fan page following. They swoon over him when ever they see him. And as usual he ignores them. Lily even released the photos we have been together, as she said my face is covered in everyone.

I even went to Luke and Gabriel marriage. It was beautiful. When Luke called and told about it, I was happy to visit them.

It has been good even though my hand is being cast. Today we are going to the hospital in Philadelphia. My dad suggested a good doctor here, so we are on the way. I was smiling the whole day. Liam stopped the car at the parking lot. I got out with excitement.

"Cool down princess" Liam chuckled getting out.

"I can't wait to be free from this" I said smiling at him. He took my hand and went inside. Liam asked for the doctor's appointment. They told us to go to second floor. We went to the elevator and Liam pressed second floor. While closing the door, I saw a man wearing mask and hat in black passing by. For a second he looked at me as door closed. I tried to think where I had heard that description of the man like that.

"Princess" I can out of the thought hearing Liam's voice. I looked at him.

"The door has opened come on" he said looking at me. I smiled slightly and went with him. We sat and waited for our name. We went in and talked to the doctor. He removed the cast and told want to do and not for few days. He said some exercises for hand for recovery.

Soon we came out of the hospital. And I was thinking about the man I saw.

"Princess, are you okay" Liam asked.

"Yeah, why" I said looking at him.

"I opened the door for you but you were in your own world. Are you alright" he asked looking into my eyes. I smiled and pecked his lips.

"I am fine. I love you" I said getting into the car. I heard him say 'I love you too'. He came around and sat on the driver and started driving.

"You want to go somewhere for your celebration" Liam asked. I thought for a minute.

"I hadn't been to mall for months now. Can we go there" I asked turning towards him.

"Sure" he said.

We came to the mall and went around everywhere. We shopped together. He bought more clothes than me. He gave all the bags to the security team who was around us. They are all here within some distance following us. We went to the ice-cream parlor and took our favorite ice-cream.