Chapter 18

Liam's pov  

It was Saturday morning and I was cooking pancakes in the kitchen for Destiny and me. She is still in her room.

What happened in the elevator. I was disgusted by the man, I don't know why man behave like that. I never felt so much anger on anyone. When that man's hand was on my girl, I felt like to cut his hand off. The look on Destiny's face with panic and fear, my heart was squeezed inside. When I saw the tears in her eyes, I felt devastated inside. I will protect her at any cost.

And that man will pay for the consequences for sure.

And also I remember the talk with Luke that day in the meeting room.

'Flashback '

I don't know what to do. I don't feel like working anymore. I stood in front of the window and looked outside. The members are having their break now. And Destiny also went.

I heard someone cleared their throat behind me. I turned towards them and saw Luke standing there.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"I wanted to ask you something" he said.

"I don't want to answer you, you can go out. I want peace" I said looking blankly at him "And mainly, stay away from Destiny" I said coldly.

He started laughing at me. I glared at him. "Oh God, you thought I like her. Seriously" he was still laughing at me but he stopped suddenly and asked "Wait wait.. You were cold this whole time because I was talking to her" I looked blankly at me not giving any expression.

"Here I came to say you that, you have to ask her out because of the expression you gave me before the meeting to start. But here you have already feelings for her. Then what's stopping you" he asked.

"That's my business, I am trying to solve now" I said.

"You better. I will be taking my leave now. I hope before I go I meet Destiny" he is surely enjoying this.

I glared at him. "Cool dude, I already have a fiance whom I love" he said and went out.

'I think I don't have any disturbance now'

My mood automically calm down.

A idea came to me. I will wrap this deal fast in two days and take her out on Saturday in London. I smiled at the thought.

'End of flashback'

Yesterday night I asked Destiny to go out with me, but in as business way. I have planned it all.

I ate my breakfast and plated Destiny's breakfast in a plate and went to her room. I knocked her door.

She opened it and looked at my chest. Oopps I forgot to wear the shirt after the bath. I was wearing only sweatpants. But good thing is that she is attracted to me. She was staring. I looked at her outfit, shit she was wearing her usual official dress.

'I have to do something'

I cleared my throat and smirked at her. She looked up at me and blushed.

I moved inside and placed the plate on the bed.

"What are you doing" I heard her from behind. I turned towards her.